Found some similarities...

I've just rewatched Fairly OddParents' Wishology trilogy and noticed that I've found some similarities with that and Minecraft: Story Mode.

• The ragtag gang end up becoming major heroes. (Timmy,Cosmo,Wanda,Chester,A.J.,etc./Jesse,Olivia,Axel,Petra,Lukas,etc.)
  • There's a big, black anomaly that destroys bits and pieces of the world. (The Darkness/The Wither Storm)
  • The protagonists and the antagonists ultimately join forces to beat the bigger evil. (Timmy,Vicky,Crocker,Dark Laser/Jesse,Ivor)
  • One part of the story ends with a heroic sacrifice. (Timmy in The Exciting Middle Part/Reuben in A Block and a Hard Place)
  • An ancient powerful force is required to defeat the monster. (Three ancient wands to defeat The Darkness/All members of The Order of the Stone to defeat The Wither Storm)
  • Both Wishology and Story Mode have characters voiced by Grey DeLisle. (Vicky/Ellegaard)

Found any other similarities I missed? Or have some similarities to other series? Put 'im in the comments below! :)

Comments

• I haven't seen the show but I just saw some photos and clips of it and it actually does have a few similarities I agree with you bro

Sign in to comment in this discussion.