I think theirs going to be a season 2 of Mincraft: Story mode..

I think theirs going to be a season 2 of Mincraft: Story mode because there making so much
money from Mincraft: Story mode, And the fans like it so much how could they stop it now?
However this is just my opinion, Let me know what you think

Comments

• edited November 2016

This thread appears on a daily basis. The Wolf Among Us made a ton of money as well and it was a huge fan favorite. One of the best TTG adventures next to TWDS1. But that doen't mean anything. If money and fans would mean sequel, than we would have Inception 3, Bioshock 7, and Hillary Clinton. We have none of those things, and it should stay that way. You know when we will know for sure about TWAU S2 and MCSM S2? When they tell us.

• Vary good point

• I mean, Wolf Among Us is Telltale's 3rd best selling game (after Walking Dead Season 1 and 2, so second best franchise) and it made plenty of money and fans want another but, it doesn't look like we're getting one.

• Yeah... I see your point

Poogers555 posted: »

I mean, Wolf Among Us is Telltale's 3rd best selling game (after Walking Dead Season 1 and 2, so second best franchise) and it made plenty of money and fans want another but, it doesn't look like we're getting one.

• No. They left on a good point. The game was fine but was catered to a much younger audience. If TT spent all the time developing it on games like TWD or Batman, we'd have them both over and done. And from what I've read, "the fans like it so much" is not true. Sure a lot of people like it, but a vast amount of people don't and I'm willing to bet a lot of people would agree with me when I say that it should be left as is.

• edited November 2016

I think another season will happen. But probably in 2018 or later. I would like to see Telltale do more family-friendly games.

But I think if there would be a season two, it would star a different set of charactets, in a different world.

• edited November 2016

The production of MC:SM did not slow down the production time of their other games.

BroKenny posted: »

No. They left on a good point. The game was fine but was catered to a much younger audience. If TT spent all the time developing it on games

• Sure it did! They made a whole new game!! Lol. They could have used that time to start/further enhance development on TWD/Batman. They put Minecraft as a priority over those two and while yeah, it was a fun game and all, it did slow the process of TWD without a doubt.

Acheive250 posted: »

The production of MC:SM did not slow down the production time of their other games.

• I'm pretty sure they have it set up in a way where they can work on up to 4 (I think) games at once. So Minecraft: Story Mode wouldn't have slowed it down, because if they weren't making it, they would be making another game instead.

I just remember reading this somewhere, I could be way off, I don't know. But I'm pretty sure the long wait for TWD S3 isn't because of MC:SM.

Sure it did! They made a whole new game!! Lol. They could have used that time to start/further enhance development on TWD/Batman. They put M

• Eh, that makes sense. I'm probably just a dumbass. :P

Acheive250 posted: »

I'm pretty sure they have it set up in a way where they can work on up to 4 (I think) games at once. So Minecraft: Story Mode wouldn't have

• Nah, that's fine. What you said would probably be the case for most other game companys.

Eh, that makes sense. I'm probably just a dumbass. :P

• I think if telltale will conclude a contract with the creator of the franchise, the game can be expected in the spring or summer of 2017.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.