Codex Bug

I recently started replaying episode 3 of the game in preparation for episode 4 and have encountered an odd bug. My codex for the most part isn't updating. I say for the most part because people/places you start the game with do update as the story advances, but I've lost access to all the newer ones you unlock along the way. Oz/Penguin, Montoya, the Children of Arkham and their leader being a few examples. While this bug is far from game breaking I'd really like it looked at, the codex has been something I've enjoyed reading as I've played the game and I hope it stays that way.

I guess I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this bug and if there's a chance Telltale could look at the problem.

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.