Weirdness going on in the Bogey Man

edited September 2009 in Game Support
Just started playing the Bogey Man a little bit ago and I'm experiencing something weird. I'm getting a lot of strange graphical glitches, it's mostly cracks in the characters. Like on Wallace there's a small crack that opens right through him on the right of his chest. Also, the Constable has a few cracks going long the side of his face. Anyone else getting this?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    tobar wrote: »
    Just started playing the Bogey Man a little bit ago and I'm experiencing something weird. I'm getting a lot of strange graphical glitches, it's mostly cracks in the characters. Like on Wallace there's a small crack that opens right through him on the right of his chest. Also, the Constable has a few cracks going long the side of his face. Anyone else getting this?

Yeah, lots of cracks in the characters for me.
  • edited July 2009
    i have been unable to see the pointer, mouse, when i examine the clues. Wallace also can swing a golf club on a pool table but there is no club in his hand. Loads of cracks.
  • edited July 2009
    The issue is also present in monkey island... It's from the compression system they now use.
  • edited July 2009
    Didn't experience it at all in Monkey Island (or any other TT game), but now there's some cracks in the Major's and constable Diggins' face and just as you say the cursor disappear sometimes. And from time to time it's almost impossible to select the object I'm pointing at due to overlapping. But with that said, it's still very playable and I've been enjoying it for an hour or so!
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah, I've had it quite a bit in this and Monkey Island. Was this in the older W&G eps at all or is it a new thing?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    It's new sadly, and yes we are very very much working on it. Sorry guys!
  • edited July 2009
    Why werent these isues shared with the public? The game has minor problems, how will we be notified If it gets fixed?
  • edited July 2009
    I didn't notice any graphical issues... I guess I was enjoying the game too much to notice :)
  • edited July 2009
    Well if this is the new compression system please go back to the old one.
  • edited July 2009
    Thanks for the reply Will, good to hear you're on the case! :)
  • edited September 2009
    I'm getting it too...but I also got this strange glitch.

Attachment not found.

It happened after I went back to the house where Felicity was crying and her Aunt Prudence was there...I turned on the radio and this thing appeared on Wallaces mouth.
    It disappeared soon after.

BTW..Aunt Prudence reminds me of De Singe from TMI :P
This discussion has been closed.