PLAYED WOLF FOR THE FIRST TIME!

I played wolf today all of episode 1 season 1 and it was good!!
I like it pretty good story cant wait to play episode 2 but first I must go back to batman
I played episode 1 and will buy season pass to play the rest.

Comments

• https://telltale.com/community/discussion/109947/telltale-black-friday-sales/new

Don't forget; Telltale's games are on sale over the next couple days, so you can get the Season Passes for cheaper than usual.

• What did you think of the ending of episode one?

I was so shocked, I... I...

And in two days, I'm going to be getting the full season. (If all goes according to plan)

• wow it was good really good, played wolf all of episode 1 and i really liked it, the last part i was like whaaaatttt!! SHOCKED!!
    I just now paid for the season pass got all 5 episodes im downloading episode 2 right this moment!! cant wait to play the rest whoooo!!
    hope all goes according to plan so you can play the rest!

Acheive250 posted: »

What did you think of the ending of episode one? I was so shocked, I... I... And in two days, I'm going to be getting the full season. (If all goes according to plan)

• oh yeah ok, thanks. just got season pass for wolf $14.99

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/109947/telltale-black-friday-sales/new Don't forget; Telltale's games are on sale over the next couple days, so you can get the Season Passes for cheaper than usual.

• Tell us what you thought of the series now that it's been a month later.

• I finished the game in about 2 sittings a few days ago lol
    It's an amazing game. I liked it more than I thought I would; better than TWD actually. It's macarbe and strange. Our fairytale heroes have been thrown into a world that's corrupt and we are seeing how they adapt. Everything about that game gives me life haha

sigh Will there ever be a season 2?

• Most likely next year will there be a season 2.

• I just finished playing Batman, lol. I hope you enjoy the rest of Wolf.

• Next year we'll have TWD A New Frontier and Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy...

BUT

TWAU S2 could be afterwards???

Most likely next year will there be a season 2.

• Batman was an incredible game. Two thumbs up !

KCohere posted: »

I just finished playing Batman, lol. I hope you enjoy the rest of Wolf.

• I mean, New Frontier is probably going to end in March, Guardians of the Galaxy, if the rumors and leaks end up being true, is going to be weekly, after that Telltale has nothing on its plate but GoT Season 2, and "Super Show" which no one knows about.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Next year we'll have TWD A New Frontier and Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy... BUT TWAU S2 could be afterwards???

• I have noticed that TellTale release their Episodes MUCH quicker now. But I almost don't like it: I loved having to wait for more, that was fun!

Poogers555 posted: »

I mean, New Frontier is probably going to end in March, Guardians of the Galaxy, if the rumors and leaks end up being true, is going to be w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.