Season 2 possibility? (Hint in Batman TTGame)

When downloading episodes in Batman, we see a image of Wolf Among Us advert (android) and it says:
'Save 25% buy purchasing the entire SEASON'

They could have written 'entire GAME' if there was no possibility of a continuation...
It says Season, it can mean that s2 is possible. Just something i thought worth discussing :)

Comments

• The Wolf Among Us ep 5 trailer also said "Season" so that doenst really mean anything.

But Ill have you know that because theres a huge ad for Wolf Among Us in Batman, and the Telltale Site Home has Wolf Among Us as a featured game, over games like Tales from the Borderlands, CLEARLY it means Wolf Among Us Season 2 is going to be announced December 1st!

• Me after seeing so many threads asking for TWAU season 2

enter image description here

• Actually... That doesn't mean anything

• Telltale calls all of their games "Seasons", even if they don't intend on making more than one Season.

• I haven't started playing Batman yet, but I like to imagine the ending to it's Episode 5 showing a silhouette of Bigby in an alleyway sparking up a cigarette :D

• CLEARLY it means Wolf Among Us Season 2 is going to be announced December 1st!

Amen

Poogers555 posted: »

The Wolf Among Us ep 5 trailer also said "Season" so that doenst really mean anything. But Ill have you know that because theres a huge a

• The whole world is asking for it

pudding_pie posted: »

Me after seeing so many threads asking for TWAU season 2

• Because they arent sure if they'd make a sequel or not..yeah
    They name their data folders on android as 'com.ttg.gamename100' for s1 and '...name200' for s2. And wau was named 100 as well, so i'm still expecting 200 :p

Telltale calls all of their games "Seasons", even if they don't intend on making more than one Season.

• Dayum...

HazzatheMan posted: »

I haven't started playing Batman yet, but I like to imagine the ending to it's Episode 5 showing a silhouette of Bigby in an alleyway sparking up a cigarette

• I think it's pretty much guaranteed at this point. Why introduce The Joker SO late? In ep4? He'll prob show up in Ep5 but I feel he's being set up for the main villain of Season 2

• *February 17th

Poogers555 posted: »

The Wolf Among Us ep 5 trailer also said "Season" so that doenst really mean anything. But Ill have you know that because theres a huge a

• of 2985

*February 17th

• We're talkibg about WAUS2...

Wigams posted: »

I think it's pretty much guaranteed at this point. Why introduce The Joker SO late? In ep4? He'll prob show up in Ep5 but I feel he's being set up for the main villain of Season 2

• Telltale use to like placing teasers at the end of their games (season 3 of Sam & Max being teased in Tales of Monkey island) it be cute if they did that with batman and wolf.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I haven't started playing Batman yet, but I like to imagine the ending to it's Episode 5 showing a silhouette of Bigby in an alleyway sparking up a cigarette

• Post credits is Bigby kicking down a door.

Cmon Telltale. Do it!

Telltale use to like placing teasers at the end of their games (season 3 of Sam & Max being teased in Tales of Monkey island) it be cute if they did that with batman and wolf.

• Wolf is similar to Batman so that's why they probably advertised it. You play as a detective in both games and can either be good cop or bad cop. Though I agree that there will be a season 2.

• Also Vertigo (who published Fables) work for DC Comics

Wolf is similar to Batman so that's why they probably advertised it. You play as a detective in both games and can either be good cop or bad cop. Though I agree that there will be a season 2.

• same

pudding_pie posted: »

Me after seeing so many threads asking for TWAU season 2

• I can only imagine the kick telltale gets out of the hopes and dreams people have for a S2 when they know they're not doing it anytime soon XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.