Batman not working at all!!!!!!

I have had constant problems with batman tell tale!!! The first episode keeps on dropping its save and resetting the whole progress of my tale, the colour of my bat equipment always is blue even if I pick a different colour and ep 4 won't download exactly the same problem as ep 2 had, I'm on disc and these problems have made the game completely un playable for the past months, it is totally unfair that there has not been a fix, I preordered this game and still have. It hd the chance to play it, has anyone else had these problems???? And telltale are you actually going to fix your game??? Or just leave it broken beciase you've already got our money??

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.