Didn't get achievements for episode 2, Xb1

I bought the season pass recently, and played episode this afternoon. My XBox live was being a little weird today, I was logged in, and I saw I had friends online, but the xbox wanted me to log in (Like on the right side, where the black Friday sales button was).
When I launched up Batman i got an error that it couldn't sync my save file (or something like that) and I had to play offline. I played through episode 2 and finished it, which ended up putting me at a black screen, after several minutes here I closed down Batman.
I eventually did a hard reset on the XB1 cause my XBox live still wasn't working. After that reset it was working. I then noticed that I did not get any achievement credit for playing through episode 2.
Is there a way for me to re-trigger these achievements without playing again? My save seems to be intact, as I can go and view choices.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.