JUST FINISH PLAYING WOLF EPISODE 5 CRY WOLF FIRST TIME EVER!! WOW OMG WHOOO!!

Hey everyone so I just finish playing wolf episode 5 cry wolf and from the very start it was Action Packed!!
so episode 1 was good with some action good enough to maKe me want to play episode 2, however episode 2
was more drama than action, still found it interesting. episode 3 more drama but more action.
episode 4 had good action in it to, so up to episode 4 I'm thinking ok episode 5 has to be really really good to make it all worth while, not that wolf isn't good by the end of episode 4 but a Awesome Fantastic episode 5 would be the iceing on the cake.

So I go into my room turn all the lights off the only light in my room is from my 32 inch vizio I live in Cali so I blaze one up quick start puffin like the big bad wolf and press start to play cry wolf episode 5 haha.
It was fantastic, the big wolf running threw the streets dodging cars running on top of buildings and I'm like fuckk yeahhh, it just got better and better.
my favorite part is when wolf fights bloody Mary OMG wow I was like wtf how am I to kill this bitch? wolf bites and bites and attacks with his claws but bloddy Mary just keeps coming and coming, I'm like fuck yeahhh whooo Come on Bitch, then wolf goes down and to my suprise he starts turning into an actual wolf and I'm like OHHH Shitttt!! then continues to fight bloody Mary, then when wolf is in trouble he takes a deep breath and start to Huff and Puff and blows!! and I'm just like wtf is he doing? oh oh shittt his huffing and puffing fuck yeahhhh WOW WOW WOW!

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.