Strange inventory behaviour in WG104 Bogey Man

edited July 2009 in Game Support
Something strange happens sometimes while playing The Bogey Man. I can open the inventory, but the only way to select objects from it is by pressing SHIFT. ENTER doesn't work any longer and item icons aren't displayed. I can still play in this weird manner, but I experienced a nasty dead end in the golf course in the final section of the game: with the inventory strangely garbled like I described, I couldn't exit the remote control screen. I kept pressing the right mouse key, but I just had the blurry background of the street in front on me.

I solved the problem by reloading a previous bookmark and making sure that the inventory was correctly working BEFORE entering the final golf game.

I have an idea of what could be causing the inventory bug: every time the problem materialized, I had just saved the game with a bookmark. I do think the bug comes from there... somehow.
Unfortunately, it's not easy to reproduce it, because not every bookmark-saving causes the bug. :(

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Do you still have one of the broken bookmarks? Could you send it to us?
  • edited July 2009
    I have one of the nasty dead end, if you need it... Please do something about it.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Ok, forwarded along to the programmers. Thanks zomatic, and sorry you got stuck!
This discussion has been closed.