Why Telltale NEEDS to do Season 2

Hi fellow Wolf fans and random web surfers, I would like to say why they need Season 2.

Telltale NEEDS to do this, why? Because if you've played it at launch (more than 2 years ago) or more recently, this means you've been a loyal customer, and most likely someone who's enjoyed the game very much. Season 2 NEEDS to happen, for closure, to end our frustration of waiting and more importantly more Noir story. I think its fair to say Telltale owe it to us as I really think we've been one of the longest waiting and most patient fans of any of their series who've supported them even years after it finished.

I would like to say at this point to Season 2 doubters is this, If they didn't have the rights and permissions to make it, or If the series was cancelled, or they weren't interested in making anymore, they would've stated this by now. They've been VERY cryptic dropping hints here and there so I think they are waiting for the right time to coincide with release dates and to not rush their creativity, remember before Episode 1 came out, they re-done ALOT of the content and changed the game quite a bit, this also continued throughout the series. They haven't mentioned a definitive no, so there is still hope. (also Wolf is If I remember correctly in the top 2 or 3 telltale games with the most sales and best critical reception), so profit wise and reception wise, there's no real problem there. Also Bill the author was very happy and supportive with what they created.

I would also like to discuss with you what I think Season 2 needs to retain from Season 1:

1) The Noir atmosphere, (neon lights and music) this HAS to remain. I don't want Marvel bullshit Chris Pratt happiness.

2) Bigby HAS to be the playable character, our decisions and story we made should carry to Season 2.

3) They should retain the same composer from Season 1.

4) I don't want a change of location, the "claustrophobia" and the feeling of depression of the city and the general Noir locations (holly's bar, Bigby looking out his apartment window etc) are excellent. They should add new locations within the city, but not move the story away from the city. I highly doubt all of the Fables would move away from where they live, so I think Season 2 set in New York again would be perfectly acceptable.

5) Keep ALL characters involved with Season 2, to further our choices we made. Also introduce some new characters (which ones?)

6) Have the story arch of the Season be like Season 1, one continuous investigation story that keeps us hooked.

P.S, Now that they have a new game engine running, imagine what all the new artwork would look like :D

P.S.S, just some of my thoughts, we need a new discussion, what would you like to see added/kept from Season 1, do you agree/disagree with me? I'd like to hear what you have to say :)

See you around, wolf ;)

Comments

• I'd like it but it doesn't NEED to happen.

• Wolf Among Us season 2 just released today, as a matter of fact. Just look up "Wolf Among Us Season 2" on Steam or go to a game store, and it'll be there.

• edited December 2016

The one thing I will say is that at the moment Season 2 could happen, it really is up to Telltale.

Bill Willingham has stated before that it is up to Telltale if they want to make a season 2, and although many people say its a license problem with Vertigo, I doubt that is the case. Considering Vertigo thought the idea of making Wolf Among Us as a comic was a good idea, and has recently started another Fables spin-off series, I highly doubt they would be against having Telltale make a sequel.

Not super sure why Telltale would pass up the chance to make another, people clearly still want it, and it is still their third best selling game (second best selling series after Walking Dead) so it's not like it didnt sell well.

And as more of a side note, every time Telltale is asked they respond with a "Well Iunno, maybe, we cant say anything now." but when asked about "Tales from the Borderlands 2" its a much more, very definitive, "We can't answer, that needs to go to Gearbox."

• A season 2 will most likely release with Guardians of the Galaxy next year.

• We may see it next year but I would want them to release it when they could handle it. We all know what happens when telltale takes on too many games at once

• I would like the upper new york "Fable Farm" to make an appearance for season 2 for how much it was talked about in the first season. It'd be nice to see Toad and TJ there to see how they're adapting. I like to think somehow the Crooked Man was responsible for the Farm rebellion in the second storyline of the comic too.

• edited January 2017

I don't know how we would see the Farm unless we were shortly playing as someone else. Bigby is still banned from the Farm at this time due to him being cursed as the Big Bad Wolf. He doesn't get invited to the Farm until he has kids with Snow White and is brought back to life which negates his curse much later in the comics.

SpiderFan14 posted: »

I would like the upper new york "Fable Farm" to make an appearance for season 2 for how much it was talked about in the first season. It'd b

• True that I would like to see it too

I would like the upper new york "Fable Farm" to make an appearance for season 2 for how much it was talked about in the first season. It'd b

• I definitely want to see a season 2 I just posted a comment naming some new characters I want to see and yes definitely keep the same vibe of the game

• I freakin' LOVE you guys!

• No, Im with the OP. It needs to happen.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'd like it but it doesn't NEED to happen.

• We get a lot of cool games?

Chibikid posted: »

We may see it next year but I would want them to release it when they could handle it. We all know what happens when telltale takes on too many games at once

• We love you too Mr. Harrington! As you can see, we want more Bigby.

I freakin' LOVE you guys!

• edited December 2016

I'd totally enjoy a second season to Wolf Among Us since we had a cliffhanger by finding out Faith was being Nerissa under our noses the entire time. Also if we went to the farm I wonder if we would see the Crooked Man as the crow back at S1 Ep.5, it'd be genius.

• The love goes both ways, this game wouldn't be as fabulous as it is without you and Erin. In fact I'm off to replay it for 78th time, cheers!

• Every time Adam comments in The Wolf Among Us Section and you get that small slice of hope for a Wolf season 2

enter image description here

• edited December 2016

I'm not complaining that Guardians of the Galaxy is being made :D

KCohere posted: »

We get a lot of cool games?

• Maybe spoiler tag this comment mate :P

• This guy needs to be in more games! He shall become the next Troy Baker! Or the next Nolan North!

• ^_^ sorry.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Maybe spoiler tag this comment mate :P

• :)

Poogers555 posted: »

Every time Adam comments in The Wolf Among Us Section and you get that small slice of hope for a Wolf season 2

• word! :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

This guy needs to be in more games! He shall become the next Troy Baker! Or the next Nolan North!

• <3

KCohere posted: »

We love you too Mr. Harrington! As you can see, we want more Bigby.

• He replied to my comment :O

I'M HONORED!!!

word!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.