Cant sign in to treasure hunt

edited July 2009 in Game Support
Before anyone asks, yes I tried posting this to the support email address and didn't get a reply back - following their instructions I'm now posting the problem on the forum.

I didn't sign in with my Telltale login when I first installed TOMI. I first played it as a demo and then registered the game with my key later when I bought it. Now Treasure Hunting won't track my maps as when I start TOMI it doesn't talk to the internet. I can't work out how to configure the game to try to log into Telltale when I start it up. I don't want to reinstall it for fear of losing saved games etc.

Is there some way to tell Monkey Island that I now have/know my Telltale login and to please try to talk to the Internet so I can use new treasure maps etc?

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2009
    Is there some way to tell Monkey Island that I now have/know my Telltale login and to please try to talk to the Internet so I can use new treasure maps etc?

Is this what you're looking for?
  • edited July 2009
    Exactly what I was after! Many thanks!!!
    (I'm glad you knew what to look for, I couldn't find it using any search I did. It's not exactly intuitive is it?!?)
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2009
    Exactly what I was after! Many thanks!!!
    (I'm glad you knew what to look for, I couldn't find it using any search I did. It's not exactly intuitive is it?!?)

You're welcome. I read here a lot, therefore i knew the info was there.
This discussion has been closed.