edited August 2009 in Sam & Max
So, with the XBox update coming out, what are the chances of seeing Sam & Max clothes and awardables? Even though the game already came out, you should be able to go back in and put Awards in (That's what Splosion Man is doing). And for people who already beat the game, if the rewards were to be for finishing certain episodes, most of us should still have autosaves near the end of each episode.

My award ideas:
Max Crossbones Shirt
Bluster Blaster Shirt
DeSoto Shirt
Maimtron 3000 Remote
Max Campaign button
"Don''t Vote For Me" Poster
Sam's Hat

Thoughts? Ideas for awards?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I thought, you just buy the little virtual clothing, or just add it as rewards for season 2 P.S max and crossbones shirt for the win.
  • edited July 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I thought, you just buy the little virtual clothing, or just add it as rewards for season 2 P.S max and crossbones shirt for the win.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. You can buy the clothes, or they can be awards for doing certain things in the game (The items won't be both awardable and buyable, though, I don't think.). And Season 2 isn't out yet anyway on XBox. I mean add them to Season 1 through an update.
  • edited August 2009
    NickClick2 wrote: »
    Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. You can buy the clothes, or they can be awards for doing certain things in the game (The items won't be both awardable and buyable, though, I don't think.). And Season 2 isn't out yet anyway on XBox. I mean add them to Season 1 through an update.

And I mean either A, make them buyable or
    B. make them awards for season2 because it's not out yet and they wont have to update it.
    They can make them in on season 1 through an update, but I think it is easier to just add them to season 2since its not out yet and they wont have to update it, just work on it. I heard updating games costed money through the xbox 360.
  • edited August 2009
    Really, I think this would be a great idea and I don't see why there weren't awards in the first place.
  • edited August 2009
    Decho wrote: »
    Really, I think this would be a great idea and I don't see why there weren't awards in the first place.

Because you can't buy or get avatar items for awards yet, the avatar marketplace opens on August 11th, along with another even greater marketplace were you can download full xbox 360 games on your 360 without going to a store.:D
  • edited August 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Because you can't buy or get avatar items for awards yet, the avatar marketplace opens on August 11th, along with another even greater marketplace were you can download full xbox 360 games on your 360 without going to a store.:D

If only my 360 had more than like 3gb of hard drive space...
  • edited August 2009
    Well now that the update is out, there is only one thing to do, beg for max and skullbones shirt. [4 year old voice] pwease telltale, I want max and cwos bones shirt [/4 year old voice] think of the puppies whos owners are lacking good avatars, Please think of them
  • edited August 2009
    That sounds cool, although I think they should be obtainable by another way as well as through the xbox game. Perhaps have a code you can obtain on the PC version as well which you could use on your xbox to unlock the clothing; Or just have them buyable, for a smallish amount. As some of us, including I, bought the PC version, first because at the time it wasn't available on Xbox, and also they prefer it on pc. xD
Sign in to comment in this discussion.