Sam&Max Wii - Is this a joke?

edited August 2009 in Game Support
Hi,

the german Wii version of Sam & Max Episode 1 is a mess. The voice output stops too fast and so the end of every sentence is hacked down.
Mostly the last two words. Because the game runs too fast, the subtitles end too fast. You have to be some sort of world record reader to get the text.
This is no fun, this is frustrating.

Do you have Beta testers?
Is this your understanding of quality?

I´m not the only one. Many people write about this problem in Reviews on amazon and other sites. I´m very disappointed.

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited August 2009
    chromax wrote: »
    Hi,

the german Wii version of Sam & Max Episode 1 is a mess. The voice output stops too fast and so the end of every sentence is hacked down.
    Mostly the last two words. Because the game runs too fast, the subtitles end too fast. You have to be some sort of world record reader to get the text.
    This is no fun, this is frustrating.

Do you have Beta testers?
    Is this your understanding of quality?

I´m not the only one. Many people write about this problem in Reviews on amazon and other sites. I´m very disappointed.

Does Telltale have anything to do with the German Wii version of Sam and Max? I don't think so.
    JoWood productions at http://www.jowood.com/ might be better able to answer your questions.
  • edited August 2009
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    Does Telltale have anything to do with the German Wii version of Sam and Max? I don't think so.
    JoWood productions at http://www.jowood.com/ might be better able to answer your questions.

JoWood is only responcible for publishing it. TellTale developed it and the same problems apply in every Wii version, North American or otherwise.
  • edited August 2009
    Not in my Australian copy.

No offence, but maybe do more fact checking before you say it applies to EVERY Wii version, Mysterysheep.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2009
    Did you buy the German wii version in Germany or did you get it from another country? There is actually a known issue involving the sound getting cut off in the german version, but it was fixed for the actual German release. It did, however, exist in the rest of Europe.
This discussion has been closed.