If i uninstall MCSM will my progress be saven in the cloud?

If i uninstall MCSM will my progress be saven in the cloud? i mean,if i uninstall MCSM from steam,will my choices be saved or will they be lost? i kinda don't wanna play that b*llshit a third time whole.

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2016

Yes, as long as you have enabled Telltale's Cloud Saving services first; see the FAQ here for more info: https://telltale.com/support/article/mc-cloud-saving/

What happens if I delete the game app from my mobile device, and re-download the game at a later time?
    As long as you log into your Telltale account that you had Cloud Saving enabled on, you will be able to sync with your previous Cloud saves and continue playing from where you last left off.

What if I uninstall the game from my computer? Will that delete the Cloud Saves?
    No. Your Cloud saves will continue to exist in the Telltale Cloud servers. When you reinstall the game, please log into your Telltale account and enable Cloud Saving. You will be asked if you would like to sync your game with your previous Cloud save.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.