XBOX 360 WD2SAVE UPLOAD TROUBLE

I am pissed. I waited just like everyone else for this game to finally come out and now my old console save is not registering as uploaded to the telltale site so I can continue on with the new one. I DON'T want to auto generate back story, wtf is the point of playing and making choices if they can't successfully blend into the next part of the story?

Has anyone else had trouble uploading their save files to their account on telltale.com and then using it on xbox one for Frontier? I've done everything they tell you to do over and over again, I know some are getting incomplete save but I'm not even getting that much. Does anyone know how to fix this or help? I sent a support email to telltale but they never wrote back.

I just wanna play already! X(

Comments

• Make sure your telltale accounts are the same.

• Yeah I only have one and I have it linked to my xbox live and nothing shows up.

NorthStars posted: »

Make sure your telltale accounts are the same.

• You will have to wait for an email then because telltale needs to make a personal patch. Make sure your save file is on your 360 and you press upload. Restart your Xbox one.

Yeah I only have one and I have it linked to my xbox live and nothing shows up.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.