Glitch in Launch of the Screaming Narwhal

edited January 2010 in Game Support
Hello,

I'm currently having problem with one graphic glitch that in Tales of Monkey Island - Launch of the Screaming Narwhal game.

I am using Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 installed.

Problem is that sometimes (and constantly in "jungle" part of the game) there is "green square" showing up in place of "green bubbles" beside or on top of Gybrush possesed hand.

I did read and heard some people has this issue, and sometimes it can be really annoying and I did take notice it dosen't show up that often in "town" part of the game.

Here is my configuration:

MBO: Gigabyte EP35-DS3
GPU: Powercolor Radeon HD4870
RAM: 2X2GB Kingmax 800Mhz

I'm using LG Flatron W2242T LCD monitor.

Also, all my drivers are updated with newest ATI Radeon 9.6 drivers. I never did overclocked any of my hardware.

Can you please help me how to get rid of that "green square" that shows up more often in some parts of game, and is this an issue that Tellltale games are aware of?

Thank you, keep up the good work!

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2009
    It's an issue we are aware of, and though it does seem to happen more on some systems than others, I'm afraid there isn't much you can do about it for now. It's buried really really deep in the animation system, so I'm afraid it isn't exactly an easy fix. But rest assured, we have people looking into it.
  • edited January 2010
    so some computers are perfect and other computers show the squares, is that right?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    I think most computers show them, but some seem to show them significantly more than others.
This discussion has been closed.