edited August 2009 in Game Support
Hey there - wondered if someone would help.

When I fist loaded the Monkey Island game I just unlocked it and then booted it straight up, I didn't enter my telltale email address or password into the little pop up window.

I've since found out that the bonus treasure map game requires it and even though the website knows I'm ready for the second map, the game doesn't. I can't find a way to get the game to let me enter my email address again now, does anyone know how.

I've tried backing up my save files and reinstalling but that did nout.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Not sure that will work (I'm reluctant to try it), but it should:

Hit Start/Run and enter regedit . Press OK.
    Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Telltale Games and delete the Launcher key.
  • edited August 2009
    Thanks for the suggestion. Deleting that and even the whole telltale branch did nothing.

I've looked in the main Telltale folder as well as the save game file but there seems to be no ini to edit anywhere.

even deleting my save file did nothing.
  • edited August 2009
    Hmmm... not what I expected. There's a second key under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE but from what I can see there's nothing there that's related to the login.
  • edited August 2009
    Ah well no worries - the map thing is just a bonus - if anyone finds out do post but thanks for your help anyway.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited August 2009
    russgreeno wrote: »
    I can't find a way to get the game to let me enter my email address again now, does anyone know how.

I think this is what you're looking for.

I'll move this to game support.
  • edited August 2009
    Yes thank you that worked - Control and Minus key and it popped up with the deauthorize box, excellent. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.