Lady Mira

What do you think about women mira? Whether she can survive with the man ? Or she could go back to Rodrik and others?

Comments

• She'd be imprisoned and "produce his heirs" if the other Forresters don't manage to free her. She'd survive, yes, but Lord Morgryn won't let her go and he'd always have the option of threatening the Forresters cause he has Mira.

• edited January 2017

If Morgryn comes to Ironrath claiming the holding for him and Myra("only Forrester alive"),Myra would have a game of intrigues with her husband and the white hills where she can take advantage.
    All I want to say is that Myra still has options in this game if she married Morgryn, other point is that if you remained in Maergary's service Myra(before going to Ironrath) would be at the capital some time.
    Conclusion Lady Myra could survive at the end of season two,"depending on your choices".

• edited January 2017

[removed]

• I think ludd or torrhen will betray Morgryn

Tunak23 posted: »

If Morgryn comes to Ironrath claiming the holding for him and Myra("only Forrester alive"),Myra would have a game of intrigues with her husb

• Yeah and you would get an inner fight in the whitehill faction.That would be great ;)

Crows eye posted: »

I think ludd or torrhen will betray Morgryn

Sign in to comment in this discussion.