An Idea for season 2 and who would star in it.

I just tough of a cool idea for season 2 what if we played as Cinderella in the next one. For those that don't read the comics Cinderella in Fables is like a secret agent who works for Bigby to protect the town and she ends up getting involved in all sorts of story's like action and espionage it be really cool if they make a hole game out of that telling one of her many story's that were never told in the comics.

Comments

• edited January 2017

I'm sorry, but nothing will ever top playing as the Big Bad Wolf. Great idea though! Maybe the season could have us play between characters similar as to Tales From the Borderlands?

• Seeing the direction TWDG series is heading in ever since it's season 2 (and now season 3), is it really such a good idea for TWAU to have another season? I'm just saying some things are better left how they are instead of being ruined by a rushed 2nd or 3rd season possibly making it worse.

• Whether a second season is good or bad you'll still always have the first season to play threw that will never change only now you have the option to play more episodes.

Seeing the direction TWDG series is heading in ever since it's season 2 (and now season 3), is it really such a good idea for TWAU to have a

• Oh, please dont drag all of that TWD stuff onto this thread.

Seeing the direction TWDG series is heading in ever since it's season 2 (and now season 3), is it really such a good idea for TWAU to have a

• I would love to see a game with Cindy the Superspy. Since she works for Bigby, he could still be in it.

• I actually really like that idea. It'd be super cool!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.