Can you guys send me a new password?

edited August 2009 in Game Support
Can you guys please send me a new password for The Last Resort? I don't get it I got Fright of the Bumblebees and Muzzled to work and haven't tried The Bogey Man because, I don't want to see the end before I've seen the whole thing. I bought it as a season so, they share a password so, I don't get it. If you have some way of making sure I bought it, could you send me a new password for The Last Resort?

Edit: I'm downloading The Bogey Man right now if it dosen't work can I get a password for that too?

Edit(Again): Bogey Man worked but, I not playing it be for The Last Resort.

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2009
    Just to clarify, what's the problem you are having? It won't let you log into the game itself? or can you not download it?
  • edited August 2009
    Will wrote: »
    Just to clarify, what's the problem you are having? It won't let you log into the game itself? or can you not download it?

Won't let me log in to it. I was going to post a picture with the code blocked out but, Imageshack's not working for me now.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2009
    Ok, try opening up that episode and hitting CTRL, SHIFT, and + at the same time. Then hit CTRL, SHIFT, and - at the same time. Then try logging back in.
This discussion has been closed.