How do you think Telltales going to handle the Stay in North Grove/March to Ironrath Choice in S2?

It's highly possible that Gared will be a Playable in S2.Personally I believe that something is going to happen which forces us to head back to Ironrath regardless of what we do.

Or we are probably going to get a five minute flashback of the North Grove getting destroyed. JK, JK!

But how do you think this choice will effect the next season?

Comments

• edited January 2017

While I'm hoping Telltale will make this choice (as well as Rodrik/Asher and Duncan/Royland/Gwyn) matter more than the choices in their other games, I feel like that may not be the case. Gared may spend the majority of the first episode in the North Grove, before it is attacked by an overwhelming force of white walkers. Their position seems pretty weak (minimal defences, not many zombie wildlings) so yeah maybe they're forced to retreat.

• I think one compromise is that if Gared leaves the North Grove, him and his friends will be pushed back to the Grove and stay to fight off the large army of wrights. If he stayed at the North Grove, he is preparing to face a Wright army.

That way, we can learn more about the North Grove, still technically preserve it and also leaves if that's how the plot is going to go.

• Hey, technically they are just brain-controlled fresh meat puppets, not zombies. :D

Skel-a-King posted: »

While I'm hoping Telltale will make this choice (as well as Rodrik/Asher and Duncan/Royland/Gwyn) matter more than the choices in their othe

• I think whatever happens we will leave soon after season 2 starts. Another wight attack and then they leave. Gared just staying in the north grove doesnt allow much story potential

• The same thing that happened to Wellington but a massive horde of white walkers/wights attack.

• Gared will probably die in a car crash on his way to Ironrath.

• Starts with Gared heading toward Ironrath no matter what choice you made. If you made him stay at the North Grove, you'll get a 30 second flashback of it being overrun by wights. Then, it's never mentioned again. Sounds about right.

• Daenerys joins them with Malcolm, they sacrifice one of her dragons, it becomes an unkillable Ice Dragon (yea ok fire>ice, maybe it's a bluefire Icedragon, whatever), and they start taking over, she claims the throne and Forresters get Ironrath back, they give her all Ironwood - end of story. (:

I think whatever happens we will leave soon after season 2 starts. Another wight attack and then they leave. Gared just staying in the north grove doesnt allow much story potential

• edited January 2017

oh shit Bigby just came and burned down all the trees! Time to go back to Ironwrath!

• Won't matter at all. He'll leave no matter the choice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.