Houses that could help house Forrester in season 2

The houses that I think could help house forrester are the glovers glenmore and the Ryswells

Comments

• I think Lord Glenmore will appear in Season 2 to help Rodrik/Asher to try to defeat the Whitehills for his fallen son Arthur.

• House Glover becouse they are The overlords of house forrester,and if season 2 is located in season 5 of the show,they'll be free to help them(end of ironborn occupation of depwood motte)

• As Tunak23 suggested, the Glovers. But after they revealed in the show that their liege lord received help from the Boltons to reclaim their castle, I kinda wonder if they will include them. It seems really odd that the Boltons won't notices that Lord Rodrik/Asher is standing there alive with them.

• edited January 2017

If you see this link, on the book George RR Martin mention the minor houses that are sworn to House Glover(named as clans for Asha Greyjoy in the books)that could be on my opinion help for the Forresters.

• Depending on your choice of sending Elaena away or not, you'll receive the backing of House Glenmore.

Menofthe214 posted: »

I think Lord Glenmore will appear in Season 2 to help Rodrik/Asher to try to defeat the Whitehills for his fallen son Arthur.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.