What Parts Of Season Five Of The GOT Show Do You Think We'll Get To See In Season Two Of The Game?

I hope to see some of the Cersei King's Landing stuff with the High Sparrow, Maybe something with Malcolm advising Dany in Meereen while the Harpy's are infesting her city, and hopefully a bit of Stannis' assault on Winterfell. And I don't know how they would write it in, but to be apart of the Hard Home battle would be amazing to play.

Comments

• Why, b/c they'll never make the game or b/c they just won't bother to try and recreate any scenes?

AgentZ46 posted: »

None.

• I just don't see the point. None of the characters are in a position to run across the TV characters.

soysauce posted: »

Why, b/c they'll never make the game or b/c they just won't bother to try and recreate any scenes?

• edited January 2017

Maybe Gared if we did choose the option "leave the north grove" we could see him in the battle with the wildlings taking part as a Stannis soldier or as a friend of the wildlings.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I just don't see the point. None of the characters are in a position to run across the TV characters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.