So I want the next season to be an Asher origins story of sorts.

So seeing as Telltale only seems to be able to take back all decisions and characters when they continue a story this time I think they should go backwards. I think it would be alot of fun to go back and play as Asher right after he was exiled. Get to see how he met Beskha. How they became family to each other. And how they seemed to get every other merc mad at them.

Comments

• They should make an episode what Gared did during the war of the five kings in Robb starks army

• It might be cool if in season 2 (as long as Rodrik/Asher survive past the first episode) there were flashbacks, based on either Rodrik or Asher to learn a little more about them and the house. If Asher is alive, it would be cool to have a couple flashbacks to the time where his relationship with Gwyn forces his father to exile him, and what happens afterwards.

• Fetched the wine.

Crows eye posted: »

They should make an episode what Gared did during the war of the five kings in Robb starks army

• I like this idea!

Skel-a-King posted: »

It might be cool if in season 2 (as long as Rodrik/Asher survive past the first episode) there were flashbacks, based on either Rodrik or As

• He ate bacon.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Fetched the wine.

• I'll pass if the prequel requires being romantic towards Gwyn.

• edited January 2017

For both prequels(Rodrik/Asher) telltale could make more moments with Gregor.
    Making and emphasis on the relation father-son they shared in the past(also moments Rodrik-Asher could be add too).
    And for Rodrik moments learning swordplay with Ser Royland or moments with Duncan(Depends on who you did choose as sentinel, and who is with you at the beginning of season).
    Also the evolution of the relation with Elaena Glenmore how it turns romantic and fights in the war of the five kings(before he was a cripple) against lannister soldiers.

• That would be better as a DLC rather then a full season

• You're right

That would be better as a DLC rather then a full season

• Bacon from Ice

darko22 posted: »

He ate bacon.

• edited January 2017

-

AgentZ46 posted: »

Fetched the wine.

• Bacon from Ice!

IR0NR4TH posted: »

-

• Give us an Asher flashback of the moment he was exiled by Gregor, and give us a Rodrik flashback of when he marched to war with Gregor.

• That'd be pretty cool, and it would mean much less work for Telltale if done instead of full flashback stories. If they do somehow do flashbacks, I imagine it would be more along the lines of your idea.

Give us an Asher flashback of the moment he was exiled by Gregor, and give us a Rodrik flashback of when he marched to war with Gregor.

• I'd want to keep playing the story based on my savefile of Season 1.

Good idea though, they could make a short one like Michonne of The Walking Dead, but I wouldn't want it to be one of the main games.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.