Season 2 Announcement

I think this is the best news from tell since the borderlands :)

Super excited for season 2

Comments

• For a second I thought that they have properly shown an art or a trailer for Season 2. I hope we will get some proper news soon.

• Dude... I thought this was a thread saying there's been a recent season 2 announcement.

• Hmm maybe I should rephrase the title . But it seems I cant

AgentZ46 posted: »

Dude... I thought this was a thread saying there's been a recent season 2 announcement.

• I think it will come out in October or November

• It's not necessary, I'm just being salty. :p Don't worry about it.

Hmm maybe I should rephrase the title . But it seems I cant

• I wish they would hurry with season 2

I don't care about stupid guardians of the galaxy or the walking dead

• So much time waiting, better to keep Asher/Rodrik alive telltale.
    I'm not saying more

• Actually I don't think Season 2 will be out any soon. They are working on The Walking Dead and Guardians of the Galaxy. For me TWD will end near late 2017 and The Guardians of the galaxy will end at 2018? So they a probably gonna give us some news like " Started to work on Game of Thrones Season 2" nearly late 2017 and the game will be out mid 2018.

• Ya I will definitely be playing it no matter when it releases

Crows eye posted: »

I think it will come out in October or November

• Ya remember that GOT TV Series will end in 2018 . So releasing ending episode of GOT season 2 with the ending episode of season 8 would be epic :D

Denis66 posted: »

Actually I don't think Season 2 will be out any soon. They are working on The Walking Dead and Guardians of the Galaxy. For me TWD will end

• Yeah mate I've had that in mind too

Ya remember that GOT TV Series will end in 2018 . So releasing ending episode of GOT season 2 with the ending episode of season 8 would be epic

Sign in to comment in this discussion.