What happened to the Season Two Poster Print?

edited August 2009 in Sam & Max
Title's pretty self-explanatory. Luckily, I just bought the print (signed) a month and a half ago or so, but my sympathy is extended to those who're going to miss out on it now. :( Where'd it go?

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Sold out, I presume. There have been other posters in the past too.
  • edited August 2009
    Harald B wrote: »
    Sold out, I presume. There have been other posters in the past too.
    My. This is news to me, and now my curiosity is piqued. Other Sam & Max posters? Like what?
  • edited August 2009
    One of them was a Dalíesque picture of the office. Another was a blown-up western themed comic. There may be others I don't remember.
  • edited August 2009
    crap... i dont think i got that one... i coulda sworn i did though but i looked in my closet and in my records and its not there! i thought i got the bundle and poster acks
  • edited August 2009
    Yeah, I really liked it. I was thinking of buying one.

Then I failed to get around it even though I could've for awhile though, so I have no complaints.
  • edited August 2009
    Thank you, this information is much appreciated. It sounds like any previous posters are at least available for viewing in Surfin' the Highway, which actually leaves me satisfied. Still wish we had a print of any of the gorgeous artwork from the Freelance Police!!! covers, though...
  • edited August 2009
    It's GONE? Well dip me in butter and call me a biscuit, I was going to snag that one up in my next Telltale merchandise purchase.
  • edited August 2009
    me too rather...

love the avatar... a bit ironic in an ex lucasarts environment to have a sierra esk character :P lol

gooo good king goo

kq3?
  • edited August 2009
    what, you don't know pq?? not police quest, but peasant's quest...

...anyway, it's strange that the season two print is sold out before the one for the first season...and before the hardcover of "surfin the highway".
    the prints have always been limited, so waiting to long is a risk. don't see it as missing out on a great piece of merchandise, but saving some money.

i got my copy in time...but couldn't find a fitting frame yet and also don't have a place to hang it.
  • edited August 2009
    The fact that the print was in some nice package deals probably helped sales. Without that, I don't think I would have got it myself.
  • edited August 2009
    Darn, I was going to pick this one up at some point, but I only have myself to blame for waiting.

Anyone think there's a chance Telltale will print up some more of these, considering how popular they are?
  • edited August 2009
    Unlikely. Almost all Sam & Max merchandise is a one-off affair. I think Steve Purcell prefers it that way. There will likely be other posters though.
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2009
    The S2 posters were a very popular item but a reprint sounds unlikely. We will likely have some new design prints available before you know it.
  • edited August 2009
    Shoot. Thanks for replying though, Harald and nikasaur.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.