Based on the TV series and looking forward to S2 game, who should you trust in King's Landing?

I didn't watch the show yet, but after playing the game I most likely will one day...

So there are

• Queen Cersei - I don't know what happens with her afterwards in the show? But she would be a powerful ally I guess?
  • Tyrion - I heard, bad things will happen to him in the show, so can't rely on him?
  • Lady Margeary - will she stick to Mira if you choose only options in favor of her whole game and marry Lord Morgryn to survive in the end?
  • coal boy Tom - He might most likely work for Varys or Olenna Tyrell; who of those 2 can be trusted to help House Forrester? also I briefly read, Varys has connection to Daenerys and she wants to claim the Iron Throne and I guess, we don't know yet, if she will stick to House Forrester? so keep that on mind..
  • Sera - I guess you can't rely on her at all, since she just wants to get married and peace out?
  • any1 else..?

As you can tell, my knowledge of the GoT universe is very limited, so I'd appreciate some hell here.. :D

Comments

• Alright - I guess it will be the Telltale way anyway and I can role a dice on who to put trust in and with luck I'll get the right one.. :(

And in the end, you are right and I should just survive there and don't anger anyone.

Too bad, sometimes you are forced to make a decision - example: swear loyalty to the crown/Cersei or to Lady Margeary.

No one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.