What is your favorite video game?

2»

Comments

• No game has really clicked with me like Undertale did. There’s games I enjoyed more, but none really got to me like it did.

It’s pretty much everything I really admire from the games industry: story/characters that you make a huge impact on, and on the meta side the inspiration it brings with how Toby Fox was able to make an outstanding success and worldwide phenomenon from something that on the surface looks like nothing.

So yeah I’d say Undertale.

• edited September 2022

In no particular Order (Standouts are in BOLD):
    The Grinch
    Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
    Final Fantasy Adventure
    Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror
    The Last of Us
    Killzone
    Resistance: Fall of Man
    Journey
    Vampire Hunter D
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Star Wars: Battlefront II (2007)
    MediEvil
    Syphon Filter / Syphon Filter 2 / Syphon Filter 3 / Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
    Fahrenheit (aka Indigo Prophecy)
    Half-Life / Half-Life 2 / Half-Life 2: Episode One / Half-Life 2: Episode Two
    Portal / Portal 2
    Tales from the Borderlands
    The Walking Dead: Season One
    Chase the Express (aka Covert Ops: Nuclear Dawn)
    Freedom Fighters
    Deus Ex
    Oxenfree
    Conflict: Desert Storm / Conflict: Desert Storm 2: Back to Baghdad / Conflict: Vietnam / Conflict: Global Terror / Conflict: Denied Ops
    Little Big Adventure
    Planet of the Apes
    Hitman: World of Assassination Trilogy
    Rogue Trooper
    World War Zero: Iron Storm
    XIII
    Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior
    Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes
    Way of the Samurai

• GTA is my favorite game. As for me, it has everything you need for a perfect game. Also, I play Minecraft from time to time. The Metro Last Light is not bad too!

• edited November 2023

Metro Last Light is a great choice! It really nails the immersive atmosphere. As for me, I've always been a fan of The Legend of Zelda series. The adventures, puzzles, and memorable characters just keep me coming back for more. Moreover, I like buying skins for it at CS2. What about the rest of you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.