Would you have preferred if Talia was with Beskha and have Ryon with Rodrik and Traitor/Sentinel?

Who do you think would be a better fit for Talia and Ryon? Yes I know some may say that Talia will end up like Arya but she won't. Beskha trains Talia to fight and based on our choices Talia will become noble or a true savage warrior. Though some people may prefer if she doesn't stay as fighter but that's just me. Or maybe Rodrik and Traitor/Sentinel will help train Talia. As for Ryon, I can see him being trained under Beskha and her telling Ryon tales of her and Asher fighting alongside. Or should he be trained by Rodrik and Traitor/Sentinel? What do you guys think?

Comments

• I think what we got is the best fit for both characters. Ryon and Beskha are a good fit, I'd wager that at some point Beskha will call Ryon "Little brother." As for Talia everyone loved her relationship with Rodrik so it makes sense to keep them together, if you have Asher then you can build on their relationship.

• Good question..

I mean, Ryon is a bit like young Anakin Skywalker, though Ryon is already showing more tendencies towards ..the dark side of the force.. He doesn't give a sh*t, always fights back, he has balls, but he could be dangerous when he grows up.

I think Beskha can teach him better to make use of his potential in a clever way and keep some of his humanity cause she is a she. While Ser Royland and Rodrik might just make him want to be like them and without a mother type of character like Beskha would be, he might get more careless.

And Talia, I'm really not sure how that would work out. With Beskha, she'd be able to make a survivor and warrior out of her for sure.
    And Talia sticking with the others would probably make her feel like she's the only woman so she needs to take care of them in another way than fighting. At least that's my first thought.

But Talia would make use of Beskha's training faster, than Ryon would, just cause of the age. So for the short run, would maybe be better if Talia was with Beskha.

Question is, where is Beskha heading now with Ryon? I don't think, they have any place to go, right? Beskha is from Essos, she doesn't know Westeros for sh*t and Ryon was most of the time in the stronghold or near it, so he doesn't know the area neither.
    Will they find the others or just prowl around? Like AgentZ46 said, I can also see those two bond well and Beskha maybe seeing a bit of Asher in Ryon which will make her care about him. I can really see us play one of these two in S2. Maybe even the Lee/Clem way. If we get to play Ryon, he could be the new Clem and we play him growing up. And I can see Beskha dieing for him.

Interesting for sure what's gonna happen to everyone now and who'd be better off being with Beskha...

• I don't think Beskha will be much of a mother figure. Or the fact that she is a "woman" will do much to make Ryon kinder... I mean out of Royland, Rodrik, and Beskha I feel Beskha is the one that will train him far more to the "dark" side than the others. I mean to say that her being a woman will make Ryon softer is just baffling to me...

• edited January 2017

Women just work differently than men do, she will look out in a different way for Ryon than men would, at least that is my guess. Also women have a different aura and effect on men/boys, than other men/boys have. I think she'd be better able to contain Ryon's feelings and emotions. Of course, once she dies for him, that would make him go furious (just like the Vader/Padme thing).

I could be wrong though and the others would be better for Ryon, but it's just a guess I'd take.

edit: Oh, and also, Beskha can take care of men who have balls well (-> Asher) and as I said, Ryon does.

JasonPogo posted: »

I don't think Beskha will be much of a mother figure. Or the fact that she is a "woman" will do much to make Ryon kinder... I mean out of

• I prefer the ending where I got Rodrik with Talia and Royland. It was the one scene that kept the ending from becoming too dark and depressing. No matter what happens, if Rodrik dies, he will at least die with his beloved sister and his trusted and loyal Sentinel by his side. If Rodrik lives, there are no better family and friend who can support him in this dark hour.

• Ryon and Beskha are a good fit, I'd wager that at some point Beskha will call Ryon "Little brother."

Yep, if Asher is alive, Beskha will say that Ryon is her little brother as well.

As for Talia everyone loved her relationship with Rodrik so it makes sense to keep them together, if you have Asher then you can build on their relationship.

What surprises me is that Talia seems to care more about Rodrik then Asher. When Rodrik comes home he gets hugged by Talia. When Asher comes home, Talia starts to cry about Rodrik.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think what we got is the best fit for both characters. Ryon and Beskha are a good fit, I'd wager that at some point Beskha will call Ryon

• She doesn't cry about Rodrik immediately. She's smiling when she sees Asher coming. Yes, it's Elissa who hugs him instead of Talia, but I don't think that would mean she doesn't care about Asher as much as she does Rodrik.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Ryon and Beskha are a good fit, I'd wager that at some point Beskha will call Ryon "Little brother." Yep, if Asher is alive, Beskha

• To be fair to Talia she has not seen Asher in like 9 years or something? So while she still loves Asher it would make scenes that she would be closer to Rodrik.

AgentZ46 posted: »

She doesn't cry about Rodrik immediately. She's smiling when she sees Asher coming. Yes, it's Elissa who hugs him instead of Talia, but I don't think that would mean she doesn't care about Asher as much as she does Rodrik.

• None of the Forresters have seen Asher in 4 years to be exact.

JasonPogo posted: »

To be fair to Talia she has not seen Asher in like 9 years or something? So while she still loves Asher it would make scenes that she would be closer to Rodrik.

• If the poison choice is chosen after the ambush happens Asher says to get Talia to safety but she says but I want to stay with you Asher

He cares about her and so does she

Menofthe214 posted: »

None of the Forresters have seen Asher in 4 years to be exact.

• edited January 2017

I like the way it ended. I had Asher instead of Rodrik, and I really wanna see how his relationship with Talia and Royland develop since they have just been reunited.

• If the poison choice is chosen after the ambush happens Asher says to get Talia to safety but she says but I want to stay with you Asher

Oh I must have forgotten about that. I chose to stay with Gwyn Whitehill at the end.

He cares about her and so does she

I didn't say that Asher didn't care about Talia or that Talia doesn't care about Asher. Talia obviously cares about Asher but what it seems to me based on how Talia reacts is that while she cares for Asher, she cares for Rodrik more.

Crows eye posted: »

If the poison choice is chosen after the ambush happens Asher says to get Talia to safety but she says but I want to stay with you Asher He cares about her and so does she

Sign in to comment in this discussion.