The North Grove must never be lost...

It's Lord Gregor's secret, that only Duncan (and possibly Rodrick) knows about. Yet why was it so important?? I've read other perspectives but I'm not sure I agree with them.

Personally, I don't think it has anything to do with the Ironwood found there, but rather his bastard children. "The North Grove must never be lost!" is him making sure that his bastards are finally acknowledged in order to make sure that House Forester carries on.

Comments

• I wonder if Asher knows about the north grove p

• Maybe a real ice dragon can be find there, with the necessary blood magic.It would be awesome to see one on the game.

• edited January 2017

Maybe the north grove is connected to the Forrester bloodline

Tunak23 posted: »

Maybe a real ice dragon can be find there, with the necessary blood magic.It would be awesome to see one on the game.

• It's surely both.

On one hand, Gregor wanted his bastards to be safe somewhere from civilisation I guess ? And they could be the last in the bloodline (needn't to die).

On the other hand, the North Grove has (gained ?) this power and it's only a tale and noone ever saw it, so it's "vital", as Duncan said, to the House.

I mean, who doesn't want a super powerful place somewhere, noone has ever seen, where your children are pretty safe and who wouldn't wanna keep it safe?

• That would be too big for the GoT universe to be in a side story video game.

Tunak23 posted: »

Maybe a real ice dragon can be find there, with the necessary blood magic.It would be awesome to see one on the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.