male or female jessie?

gunna start playing the game for first time so no spoilers. so which one has better voice acting? or makes the most sense in the story? and which one has the better overall story?

Comments

• I think Male Jesse was AWESOME!

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

The writing and story for Male and Female Jesse are actually exactly the same - so it doesn't matter for that. For voice acting, my personal preference is Cat Taber as female Jesse, but I know lots and lots of folks who adore Patton Oswalt as male Jesse - they're honestly both terrific!

So I guess this is my way of saying it's a win-win scenario :D

• I always play as a guy in any game where there's a choice, so my vote is on male Jesse lol. But it's true that the story is still virtually the exact same, no matter what.

• I have to say they are both amazing at voicing Jesse. I chose to play as male Jesse because that's the Jesse I saw in the trailer for the game so I chose him.

• Personally, Cat Taber's voice doesn't really fit for me so I play as Male Jesse.

• me too, this is why i prefer Male Jesse

fancies posted: »

Personally, Cat Taber's voice doesn't really fit for me so I play as Male Jesse.

• I liked female Jesse more because the voice actor fitted her personality better than the male Jesse

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

I like both, but I played as female Jesse. Dat representation

• I like female Jesse personally, but I can see why people might prefer male Jesse.

• edited February 2017

I will say female better her voice is cute and in the place more than the male

• I actually think both voice actors did a good job of Jesse's voice. They just seem to fit perfectly with the Jesses. But I played as male Jesse. :P

• Take a guess who I chose.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.