Can't get MI to work on a IBM T43

edited August 2009 in Game Support
When we click "Launch Game", a small blank window opens up as if the game is starting (sometimes there's a skull at the bottom) but then Windows XP gives us a message that TellTale Games has encountered a problem and needs to close.

The IBM is about four years old, and we've deleted other programs to open up virtual memory for the game. We're trying now to free up physical memory but aren't quite sure how . . . is this the right thing to do? Is something else wrong?

An alternative solution is to play it on my newer MacBook (about a year old), but I've never used Boot Camp and am not sure I want to mess with partitioning my hard drive. Is this a better option?

Any help would be appreciated...

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited August 2009
    Hello,

the quickest way to assess the Situation is if you give us some information on your system.

Please start dxdiag:
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter
    Windows Vista: Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on the start menu. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.

Now click on the button that says "save all information".
    It will prompt you to save a file. Save it where you can find it.

Now you have two options to make it accessible for us. Pick the one that works best for you:
    1. If you know how, you can zip the file and attach it to a message.
    2. You can upload it to Rapidshare and copy the link to the file into a new message.
This discussion has been closed.