SEASON 2?? I FOUND SOMETHING!

It's just a detail, but it might mean something.

http://postmyimage.com/img2/702_Screenshot_1.png

Why would The Wolf Among Us be in the same image with some of the most trending series of Telltale? Plus, with the phrase "Get the latest info on your favorite games"? Suspicious, don't you think?! Why didn't they put a Game of Thrones image instead?
Well, Telltale, I want some info on my favorite games! Where the hell is TWAU season two? It's been years! You should be ashamed!

Comments

• Cause Bigby is one of the greatest chars, TTG has ever created, IF NOT THE GREATEST. Every1 loves Bigby..

• Yeah, but still, he is awesome. It was really fun to play as a badass wolf. And that last scene on the game made it pretty clear that the story is not over. Still, Telltale won't say anything about a second season. Now it's all about stories that everyone already knows.
    I loved to play TWAU because it was so different from what I already see on TV or other games. But obviously, TWD is gonna get all the attention, so is minecraft and GOT, and the smaller audiencies that keep asking for a TWAU season two, they give riddled answers not confirming nor denying anything. What are they waiting for?

• Before, he was just on paper. I mean, ppl love the Bigby, they illustrated. Create was maybe the wrong word for it. It's still a creation since he didn't exist this way before..

• Bigby has great illustrations in the comics. But I always found it funny how they would cover his eyes in shadow half the time :P

rabbitrun posted: »

Before, he was just on paper. I mean, ppl love the Bigby, they illustrated. Create was maybe the wrong word for it. It's still a creation since he didn't exist this way before..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.