Trouble with Muzzled! as a mac user

edited September 2009 in Game Support
so i recently purchased the wallace and gromit episodes from telltale. let me first state that i play these games on an iMac using the crossover games software. so far i haven't had a problem running any telltale episodes from any series until this one. i install it just like all my other ones. however everytime i try to run Muzzled!, the icon appears in my dock, then it just disappears as if i quit. i can't even get to the launch menu. anyone else who uses crossover games have this problem?

Comments

• edited September 2009
    really??? honestly??? im the only one having this problem? maybe i should just kill myself then.....
  • edited September 2009
    http://suicidehotlines.com/

You can thank me later ;)
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited September 2009
    so i recently purchased the wallace and gromit episodes from telltale. let me first state that i play these games on an iMac using the crossover games software. so far i haven't had a problem running any telltale episodes from any series until this one. i install it just like all my other ones. however everytime i try to run Muzzled!, the icon appears in my dock, then it just disappears as if i quit. i can't even get to the launch menu. anyone else who uses crossover games have this problem?

It's not so much that I haven't had this problem... rather that I have yet to manage to unlock ANY Wallace & Gromit game in CrossOver Games.
    They install with no problem, but when I start the launcher, it never lets me enter my login and password or my serial number (it just flickers slowly).
    No such problem with any other Telltale game, though...
    Which version of CrossOver Games are you using?
  • edited September 2009
    im currently using 7.1.1
This discussion has been closed.