Easter Egg: Steve Pic On Lukas' Jacket

While playing around with editing pictures from Minecraft Story Mode, I noticed on the Episode 3 promo picture that if you zoom in on Lukas' back, there is a picture of Steve's head on his leather jacket instead of an ocelot!
I wonder if anyone else has spotted this before?
(Right click on the picture then select 'View Image', then zoom in by pressing ctrl + . To reset zoom, press ctrl 0 )

Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 3 Promo Picture

Comments

• edited April 2017

No, I think that's just an Ocelot.

EDIT: Double-checked, and yes, it is an ocelot. orange fur on the entire face, two green eyes, brown one-pixel nose, and a slightly lighter shade of orange for the mouth, all across the bottom.

• Aargh! Now I feel like an idiot!
    I just checked and Steve has purple eyes, not green!
    I guess I got ahead of myself. :/

AChicken posted: »

No, I think that's just an Ocelot. EDIT: Double-checked, and yes, it is an ocelot. orange fur on the entire face, two green eyes, brown one-pixel nose, and a slightly lighter shade of orange for the mouth, all across the bottom.

• edited April 2017

it's okay. you had me fooled there for a second. I can see how that looks like Steve.

Aargh! Now I feel like an idiot! I just checked and Steve has purple eyes, not green! I guess I got ahead of myself.

• Oh my gosh. I read this and didn't even know it was you.

This is so awesome yet so strange.

(Sorry for the off-topic post)

• I totally thought it was Steve for a second, too.

P.S. Awesome username ;)

Aargh! Now I feel like an idiot! I just checked and Steve has purple eyes, not green! I guess I got ahead of myself.

• edited October 2017

Ha ha. Too bad it wasn't really Steve, it would have been a cool easter egg though!

Acheive250 posted: »

Oh my gosh. I read this and didn't even know it was you. This is so awesome yet so strange. (Sorry for the off-topic post)

• That still looks like an Ocelot.

• I know X-(
    I hadn't seen a picture of Steve in a while... so I forgot what he looked like... :S

That still looks like an Ocelot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.