Sam and max season 2 on wii

edited August 2009 in Sam & Max
Check this out:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sam-Max-Season-2-Wii/dp/B001U3Z7AE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1250730016&sr=8-5

It's appears to be buyable in the UK (though its currently unavalible at time of press). Any sign of a USA release, as there isn't a page for it on amazon.com, just amazon.co.uk? :confused:

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Yeah, amazon is unreliable company that places fake dates for future releases, it's happened before and it's happening now.
  • edited August 2009
    Yep, Season 2 Wii isn't avaliable on GAME's site, ergo it has not released in the UK.
  • edited August 2009
    "Temporarily out of stock." Orly? :D

Yeah, just wait for Telltale to inform about it. Until then, you'd better ignore all the online stores (esepecially Amazon). They probably just make things up.

Though the cover image does look pretty official to me. :)
  • edited August 2009
    Yeah, there are several websites that have this game for sale already, even though it isn't finished.
    Amazon likes building hype for practically everything. Telltale should be releasing it this Fall.
  • edited August 2009
    I don't really like the wii version to be honest. It is a bit buggy
  • edited August 2009
    On Play it says it's going to be released 30th April 2010. I bloody hope not. 0_0
  • edited August 2009
    I think the official line is "Fall", so probably not April 2010.
  • edited August 2009
    I think they should take how ever long they need to release the game bug free. Season 2 is a great product, if they get the port right it could be one of the wii's best reviewed titles
  • edited August 2009
    Hero1 wrote: »
    I think they should take how ever long they need to release the game bug free. Season 2 is a great product, if they get the port right it could be one of the wii's best reviewed titles

While they should take as long as they need, I never experienced many bugs. It froze once, making me reset my Wii, but nothing beyond that.

I also hope that they will put better bonus features on there. The cutscenes, commentary and Christmas special would be great.
  • edited August 2009
    Evan wrote: »
    While they should take as long as they need, I never experienced many bugs. It froze once, making me reset my Wii, but nothing beyond that.

I also hope that they will put better bonus features on there. The cutscenes, commentary and Christmas special would be great.

I think they mean the inconsistant frame rate. I've also seen it freeze once (ironically, shortly after I beat Bright Side of the Moon's boss battle). And a +1 for the Bonus Features, although that would probably force them to use a dual layer disc.
  • edited August 2009
    Im kinda mad that the UK gets something that cool before the people in america. Well....im not actually American, im Canadian. But, i guess what happens, happens, right?
  • edited August 2009
    Im kinda mad that the UK gets something that cool before the people in america. Well....im not actually American, im Canadian. But, i guess what happens, happens, right?
    It actually hasn't happened in the UK yet. So there's little to get mad over.
  • edited August 2009
    I have been playing the wii version for at least 3 weeks now, and it has only frozen once. I did not experience any bugs :)
  • edited August 2009
    I have been playing the wii version for at least 3 weeks now, and it has only frozen once. I did not experience any bugs :)

I was in awe at first too, but he's talking about season one.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.