Jess + Lukas/Petra

2»

Comments

• edited June 2017

It would be weird if Jesse kissed Lukas or Petra (because their faces would be stuck) but I want it to happen! Also I think you're right TT wants to keep the game for younger audience cause it officialy rated as 12 years old players can be playin it. (I ship Lukesse. It's one of my favorite ships!!!)
    (https://i.imgflip.com/16v2c0.jpg)

• At least it's 6 here in Germany.

Mikestar16 posted: »

6 years old? Isn't it like 10 years old?

• In my opinion, a romance should be optional. Depending on how much the character likes you, you should be able to start a romance with them. Maybe not like in Dragon Age, but similar to Harvest Moon which was also a game with kids as potential audience. I mean, scenes like hugging or kissing aren't hurting anyone. Even if the player would decide to start a homosexual romance which is also being discussed here a lot. I don't think that anyone would mind it anyways since everyone has the same rights. When it comes to the audience I must admit that I'm enjoying this game (as a 20yo adult) more than most other games. I don't think that a romance would hurt the game that much. Rather the opposite: it brings a little bit more life into it. I'm not making too much hope though, because I don't think TTG really want romances in MCSM. It would be cool though, and if that will be possible, please don't force about the gender, because I'd love to start a romance between Lukas and Jesse (Male).

• So i'm confused, Disney movies which are basically for ages 10 and older are allowed to have romance and kissing (Tangled, Frozen, Beauty and the beast, etc) but this game just can't have any romance? Actually there was some romance in season 1 with Ivor and Harper so that means that it's basically allowed to have romance, cause I've seen even G rated films have kissing, and if you think about it, romance doesn't have any effect on the minecraft universe. So what's the issue?

• There should be options then so it's not forcing ships.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.