Is This Real Or Fake?

I was chatting with a few users, and one of the users told me with a link to a certain page on a website that Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 has been confirmed. Here is the link: http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=8NXJ9PhtgJmPaBxEd9XTWg%3d%3d&ncdctx=uoTxymsvmGm0fLEKpW5BWKiP0UY4ye7qxDlJgq0KDm84xjW67ot7J+jKH2z1LT3E

The user said that the page was real and that Telltale might announce it soon. Well, to be honest, I've been familiar with this user, and have been friends with him a lot, and he never lies about anything. However, I'm not sure if the page is lying or not. He said, "I don't see why a government website would lie abut anything."

Well, this looks suspicious. Either this is false information or Telltale is really going to announce the next season of the game. I'm not so sure. What do you think?

Comments

• It's real it's an official rating board that has rated a bunch of episodes of telltales other games so season 2 is coming.

• Possible. Schools said that government websites can be trusted. Any website that ends with ".gov" can be trusted.

Creeper1846 posted: »

It's real it's an official rating board that has rated a bunch of episodes of telltales other games so season 2 is coming.

• Now if this is so that means that Season 2 is officially confirmed.

However, I need to wait until the moderators see this, and then we'll see what they think of it.

Possible. Schools said that government websites can be trusted. Any website that ends with ".gov" can be trusted.

• There's not going to be any reassurance from the mods; they know as much as we do. If the Australian Classification Board already did this then a season two is definitely coming. Any other official news will come from Telltale, presumably at E3 in a few days.

Now if this is so that means that Season 2 is officially confirmed. However, I need to wait until the moderators see this, and then we'll see what they think of it.

• Check... check another classification website such as New Zealand's classification labels

• I'm just waiting for E3

• Alright. Let's see what happens at E3.

QueenMaddy posted: »

There's not going to be any reassurance from the mods; they know as much as we do. If the Australian Classification Board already did this t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.