Season 2 petition!

Petiton for Season 2

I started a petition recently to force and update about GoT: Season 2 from Telltale, if you are a fan of the first game and is wondering where the hell the second season is, then you should sign!

Comments

• I don't think a petition is going to affect their decision either way, but what the hell. I signed it.

• I don't think it will change anything. But, I'll sign it. Maybe it will at least get Telltale's attention.

• Sometimes I wonder if they know how much they're pissing off their fans by their actions.
    Signed.

• edited June 2017

Always there to help out a fellow person who wants to reclaim Ironrath from the Whitehills.

It's about time Telltale show some manners and tell us on an update, we've waited too long now and the news I heard when S2 of Minecraft began.. it was too much. Sorry Mr. Glass Bottle, blame Telltale for your death of being smashed into a hundred pieces.

I had high hopes for a 2017 release date, it ain't happening until at least GOTG finishes, which could be in November/December.. if the next game happens to be Tales Season Two, Wolf Among Us Season Two, Batman Season Two, The Walking Dead: Season Four or so help me a Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 (or additional episodes onto the end of the second season).. I will be physically done with Telltale. As much as I love their other games, I won't be purchasing another game from them until Thrones Season Two comes out, if it happens to be that it never does come out then I won't buy another game again.. sorry Batman.

I and many others like myself, have been so eager to play the second season.. even waited until after TWDANF to finally hear that Minecraft of all the games.. to get a sequel.

We need some news before the end of this year or it's looking like a Q3 2018.

Iron From Ice.

• To be honest I doubt Telltale will give a crap, but we shall never loose our hopes!

• "Remember, you are a Forrester."

Iron From Ice.

To be honest I doubt Telltale will give a crap, but we shall never loose our hopes!

• I'm usually of the position the petitions do nothing and internet activism is a lazy excuse to put in place of actually going out and being active and doing something. However Telltale confirmed this so it's only fair I sign this.

• Telltale would answer if they cared for their fans. But as long as Minecraft Season 2 brings money. Fuck it right?

• They already confirmed a while ago that there's going to be a second season in the future. Why do we even need a petition?

• I think is not even worthy but I'll sign anyway.

ralo229 posted: »

They already confirmed a while ago that there's going to be a second season in the future. Why do we even need a petition?

• i don't know how some people like this series. the number of characters was to much for a short season

• If you don't like the content you can go out and discuss shit in other communities.But please have some respect :(

i don't know how some people like this series. the number of characters was to much for a short season

• i didn't mean it. i just thought the series needed at least 3 hours each episode. i did played though

Tunak23 posted: »

If you don't like the content you can go out and discuss shit in other communities.But please have some respect

• and . i am sorry. we are cool?

If you don't like the content you can go out and discuss shit in other communities.But please have some respect

• and . i'm sorry. we're cool?

• edited July 2017

• yeah relax man,I accept your apology :)

• Oh ! Bite me!!!

yeah relax man,I accept your apology

• Maybe now that the new season is starting. I think they'll want to tie it into the TV schedule somehow, anyway.

• I was lucky to discover GOT telltale.Thanks to ps plus for the chance..
    I loved the game (even though some of TT fans hated it) and i signed for the petition :)
    Hope someone will give a shit about us.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.