Living Alone

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a good day. :)

So, quite recently, I've been living a lone, and uve gotta say, it's the greatest feeling ever. I feel like I'm doing something with my life, and that has always excited me.

I hardly get lonely or scared. I feel like it takes a certain type if person to go out on their own, and I'm glad I'm able to do it. Can anyone relate?

Comments

• Good for you!!!

Ive never lived alone but moving out of your parents is such a amazing and liberating time. Its feels so good to do things yourself on your own terms even if you fuck up it just feels great.

When people that were older and still lived at home would look down on me for being poor or dirty or too skinny I was just a smug bastard on the inside because I may have been a poor, skinny, dirty loser but atleast I washed my own pants ya mama's boy biatch... even if I just washed them in the sink, with cold water.

• I've never lived alone (i've always had either roommates or my parents) but I feel like I would be the kind of person who would hate living alone. I get lonely quite quickly. It's good that you're comfortable enough with your own company!

• Can totally relate. Been living on my own for awhile now. Just me and my two dogs. It's a great feeling. Come home after 12 hours of work and just kick my feet up and fall asleep in my lazyboy. greatest feeling ever.

• I'm not a people person, but I can't take being alone either. :/
    I don't like people close, but I like them around.
    Probably why I'm here a lot.

It's like having a bunch of room mates.

• Yay, I'm not alone!

Johro posted: »

I'm not a people person, but I can't take being alone either. I don't like people close, but I like them around. Probably why I'm here a lot. It's like having a bunch of room mates.

• edited July 16

Living alone can be incredibly liberating and empowering. It gives you the freedom to make your own choices and discover more about yourself. It takes a lot of courage to step out on your own, and it's great to hear that you're thriving and excited about your journey. Living alone or living with a roommate is a unique experience that not everyone gets to enjoy, so embracing it is fantastic.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.