EP 1 - Hero in Residence - Spoiler free early impressions discussion

So with the stream all finished and early walkthroughs already starting to pop up I'm curious how the first episode of season 2 stacks up. I'd prefer that these Impressions come from people who've played and enjoyed season 1 or people who are genuinely interested, but I can't control the internet can I. Sorry if this thread is a bit early than usual.

Comments

• I'm going to watch the episode on CaptainSparklez channel right now, SO HYPED

• I watched about 20-40 minutes of the stream and let me say wow! Graphics improved there are so many features you wouldn’t expect to see in a telltale game there was a scene where you actually got to build something of your choice the combat also looks amazing and like actual combat you would see in a game. Now if telltale adds these things to thier other games they could be brought back and hopefully redeemed.

• Can i get a link?

• Glad to know they are improving on their series, from a gameplay standpoint specially

Creeper1846 posted: »

I watched about 20-40 minutes of the stream and let me say wow! Graphics improved there are so many features you wouldn’t expect to see in a

• So, from what I can see the graphics and combat have been improved. I just watched the trailer+4 minutes of gameplay, so I can't say much yet.

• edited July 2017

I can see a lot of things has changed, Olivia's voice, the narator is Lukas, everyone, (except Stampy & Stacy)(You can choose new character looks for Jesse!) have new outfit's and a lot of other changes but those are spoilers.

• I think Lukas is the narrator for just the start of this episode. I kinda prefer the narrator that was voiced by Billy West.

I can see a lot of things has changed, Olivia's voice, the narator is Lukas, everyone, (except Stampy & Stacy)(You can choose new character looks for Jesse!) have new outfit's and a lot of other changes but those are spoilers.

• Is nobody gonna talk about the new choosable Jesses?

• I had referenced it in my comment as "-------" and "-----" for no spoilers

Tekano posted: »

Is nobody gonna talk about the new choosable Jesses?

• edited July 2017

I hope its cool to bump this a bit with my opinion, but I thought it was a solid start. It was pretty hefty taking me under 2.5 hours, plus I really liked all the little improvements they've made, especially the hand to hand combat introducing a dodging mechanic and charge meter, which just makes things feel more fast and satisfying. Very much looking forward to the remainder of the season. If I were to rate it probably a 8.7/10

• Lukas is the narrator??
    That is so awesome! I hate the old narrator!

• Hm....Alright, you convinced me. I'm gonna buy this game when episode 2 is about to get release.

I hope its cool to bump this a bit with my opinion, but I thought it was a solid start. It was pretty hefty taking me under 2.5 hours, plus

• Hell yeaa Olivia´s voice is now sexier than ever :OO I love it ... I´m gonna look up for her voice actor... It has to be some... you know... Sexy chick :D

• edited July 2017

• edited July 2017

• [Hears Luke Lukas narrating seductively.]

enter image description here

Send, help!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.