Seige of Spinner Cay won't load!

edited August 2009 in Game Support
I downloaded seige of spinner cay, and i was able to get to the launch screen. when i press the launch game button, there's maybe a 30 second wait, and then the game pops up, i see the loading skull and then the game goes full screen. it says that it's auto-readjusting the screen, the message goes away, and then the game freezes. i open task manager and it says that Telltale Games is not responding. i think that if i can get around it readjust the screen i could fix the problem. also, if it helps, i'm running on windows xp. and also, the auto-readjust screen says: auto-readjust 1280 x 1240 60Hz reccommended settings.

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Ok, I managed to fix the problem, installed an Omega Driver, and then just waited a few minutes and it started, only problem is, the fps is EXTREMELY low, but at least it started
  • edited August 2009
    Drop your graphics settings down from 9 to 4-6. Also drop the resolution.
  • edited August 2009
    it worked, thanks, but i had to drop it down to 1 to get it playable at a good speed
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited August 2009
    snotsnit wrote: »
    it worked, thanks, but i had to drop it down to 1 to get it playable at a good speed

If you want to play in a higher level you will probably need a faster graphics card. What are your system specs?
This discussion has been closed.