Did this game Change you?

Sometimes I find myself playing choice-making games like these. After a while I start looking at my daily interactions and noticing all the things I could say (or not) to someone. And the way you word yourself will change their perception of you, for better or worse. So you need to think your words properly, but don't take too long because the "timer" runs out and you are left just with an awkward silence. Just the other days I stumbled on this asshole, I just stood there for some seconds deciding what to say or do -I decided to make a Bigby move and clapped back.
I think these kinds of games could help you analyze your retaliation options quicker -the more you play them. Or broaden your capacity to make different approaches to one topic.
The guy I stumbled on. There were so many possible approaches -reason with him, tell him off, silence, argue, glare at him, leave, say sorry, take what you had came to take in the first place, etc. Or another example, when you are driving and you have a split second to react when someone makes a badly calculated maneuver, so you just think fast and dodge it, and had you stopped to think about it then you would have crashed.
Decision making is what I'm referring to.

I am curious if anyone else has experienced this.

Comments

• I was worried you were about to say, "So I decided to glass him!"

In real life you don't have four choices in front of you. There are times when it would be nice if you did. But sometimes the most obvious choice isn't the best one, so if these games help train you on that, great!

• [GLASS HIM] Oh boy that woulda been hilarious, lol! And yes, sometimes the option you first think of is the one that you actually shouldn't be going for -since you didn't think of any alternatives.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I was worried you were about to say, "So I decided to glass him!" In real life you don't have four choices in front of you. There are ti

• Lol, and when people talk to you then you gotta be like "wait a sec I'm reading my options".

• It did, but in a different way than that.

• Well ever since I started playing telltale games I do realize consequences through actions. Like when I say something to someone I’m real life I try to think how that scenario or conversation could have gone differently.

• edited August 2017

Yes! So then I'm like "well I should really think more before I speak", right? but you also can't take too long to answer because otherwise its an awkward silence man.
    Btw nice profile pic, lol.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well ever since I started playing telltale games I do realize consequences through actions. Like when I say something to someone I’m real life I try to think how that scenario or conversation could have gone differently.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.