Male Jesse glitch for episode 2 season two

I don't know if you notice or not but my Jesse (the one in my profile picture) has green eyes instead of black eyes for episode 2. Hope they fix that.

Comments

• Yeah, it happened with all of the Jesses, actually. It bugged me the entire time. Hopefully it'll be fixed in episode 3!

• Bugged me as well too.

Yeah, it happened with all of the Jesses, actually. It bugged me the entire time. Hopefully it'll be fixed in episode 3!

• i found it annyionging because i played as the diffeent jessea and they all had green eyes

• the annoying thing that I restarted ep1 because I thought it messed up my saves.. turns out its a glitch, hope they fix it. immersion ruined

• i just restarted it too and my eyes are still green... this sucks

Mercyva posted: »

the annoying thing that I restarted ep1 because I thought it messed up my saves.. turns out its a glitch, hope they fix it. immersion ruined

• edited September 2017

It's just eyes, are you playing the game just to see the eyes?

• edited September 2017

no, its bugging me so much lol im not used to it qq

ali1382 posted: »

• actually it messed up the whole thing. character model was the default girl jesse, not just the eyes. and when I restarted it it game me my jesse but with green eyes, so same difference.

ali1382 posted: »

• is it fixed yet?

• any way to fix it? );

• ah, i emailed they and this is what i got

Hello,

Thank you for your additional information. Our team is aware of this issue and they are investigating it further. Unfortunately we do not have more information available at this time, but we hope to have more soon. If you see this issue or similar issues on other episodes please feel free to reach out to us again.

Regards,
    Jessica

• nice! its fixed

• I miss the green eyes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.