When is Telltale planning to make avatars for Guardians of the Galaxy?

Comments

• I'm still waiting for Batman avatars.

• And I'm still waiting for that Asher avatar. I can't believe they still haven't added that beautiful grin of his as a choice for the avatar.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm still waiting for Batman avatars.

• oh, if that wasn't added then I'm sure GotG won't be added

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm still waiting for Batman avatars.

• When's the last time they added new avatars? I'd love a Rocket or Riddler one.

• edited August 2017

[removed]

• Actually, it was fairly recently, for Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2, with a promise of more throughout the season.

I'd really like some new avatars (not that I really use them, just like having 'em) for Batman and Guardians. Seems a little unfair they haven't gotten one.

AnimalBoy posted: »

When's the last time they added new avatars? I'd love a Rocket or Riddler one.

• Yeah I want guardian ones the most even though I would probably never use them the are cool to look at. I guess the reason minecraft gets them is because most of the fan base is younger and have trouble operating gravatar.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Your requests for avatars have been noted :P

I'll try and get cracking on them next week.

• edited August 2017

I would love to have new avatars for Batman and GOTG (and then be torn over which ones to include). Oh and my picks for characters...

GOTG: Star Lord (Mask and No Mask), Gamora, Rocket, Drax, Groot, Nebula, Thanos, Hala, Lylla, Nova Corps, Meredith Quill, Mantis

Batman: Bruce (Suit and Casual), Alfred (Eyepatch and No), Batman, Harvey Dent (Normal, Injured and Two-Face), Selina (Casual and Catwoman), Oswald (Casual, Suit and Monocle) Arnold Wesker and Sockface, Zsaz, Blockbuster, Vicki Vale, Lady Arkham, John Doe, Gordon, Montoya, Lucius, Tiffany, Regina Zellerbach, Riddler, Amanda Waller, Iman

• We have been noticed! ^_^

Your requests for avatars have been noted :P I'll try and get cracking on them next week.

• thanks

Your requests for avatars have been noted :P I'll try and get cracking on them next week.

• Has anyone told you you're amazing lately? Thank you mostlypoptarts! Looking forward to seeing which new avatars appear!

• enter image description here

Yeh boi, we've lived without Asher grin for far too long.

• edited August 2017

Don't want to overwhelm you, but is there any chance of Batman avatars being added to your to do list? :)

BE STILL MY BEATING HEART <3

Pipas posted: »

Yeh boi, we've lived without Asher grin for far too long.

Yup!

AnimalBoy posted: »

Don't want to overwhelm you, but is there any chance of Batman avatars being added to your to do list?

• does that mean we can get an Asher avatar?

BE STILL MY BEATING HEART

• edited August 2017

Aw! Thanks a million!

(Hoping for a certain green suited, question mark themed villain to be among the avatars.) ;)

Yup!

I'll try and make it happen

does that mean we can get an Asher avatar?

• Are you going to add GOTG Avatars to the list too?

Yup!

• I want Sam and Paige and Michonne ones!!

• Hey, any update?

I'll try and make it happen

• edited September 2017

Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Ravandel posted: »

Hey, any update?

Still working on it!! PAX kind of got in the way. I WILL MAKE THESE AVATARS HAPPEN

Ravandel posted: »

Hey, any update?

• That brings a smile to my face. :)

Still working on it!! PAX kind of got in the way. I WILL MAKE THESE AVATARS HAPPEN

• Ah ok, we understand, thx :)

So apparently Asher not being available as an avatar was a glitch! :joy: He's been in the system the whole time but not appearing as available for use. The Online team is on it!

Working on Batman and GOTG avatars too -- hopefully should have them in a couple weeks

• ...we're been deprived of Asher goodness this whole time because of a dastardly glitch? NooooOOOOooo!

Oh well, no time like the present to make up for lost time.

AVATAR UPDATE!!! So apparently Asher not being available as an avatar was a glitch! He's been in the system the whole time but not appea

• You are a saint!

AVATAR UPDATE!!! So apparently Asher not being available as an avatar was a glitch! He's been in the system the whole time but not appea

• tfw Blind already has the new avatar but you can't still use it

enter image description here

...we're been deprived of Asher goodness this whole time because of a dastardly glitch? NooooOOOOooo! Oh well, no time like the present to make up for lost time.

• Why are you taunting us with avatars we can't use, Blind? First Asher, now Groot... :(

...we're been deprived of Asher goodness this whole time because of a dastardly glitch? NooooOOOOooo! Oh well, no time like the present to make up for lost time.

• Seriously blind how are you getting these avatars? Is it something moderator exclusive? I must know.

• I think that since mods have the higher power (delete/move threads, edits on everything, bans) they have access to these avatars in the system. We don't have them because Telltale's site hasn't "allowed access" for them to normal users.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Seriously blind how are you getting these avatars? Is it something moderator exclusive? I must know.

• don't forget GLaDOS from Poker Night 2 ;)
    Pipas posted: »

Why are you taunting us with avatars we can't use, Blind? First Asher, now Groot...

• It's a trade secret that I'm taking with me to the grave; even the other mods are confused at how I manage to use them. :p

AChicken posted: »

I think that since mods have the higher power (delete/move threads, edits on everything, bans) they have access to these avatars in the system. We don't have them because Telltale's site hasn't "allowed access" for them to normal users.

• Wait.. Are you the sole mod with the power to use those avatars?

It's a trade secret that I'm taking with me to the grave; even the other mods are confused at how I manage to use them.

• Yeah, I got no clue how he did that magic. Well, I have a strong suspicion, but I'm too lazy to try it to see if it works.

Wait.. Are you the sole mod with the power to use those avatars?

• I get the feeling he uses witchcraft.

Yeah, I got no clue how he did that magic. Well, I have a strong suspicion, but I'm too lazy to try it to see if it works.

• edited September 2017

Blind is a robot hacker confirmed.

It's a trade secret that I'm taking with me to the grave; even the other mods are confused at how I manage to use them.

• I figured out how he found the avatars, and I could get them and make it my profile pic, but I'm not sure how he managed to activate the genuine article.

Wait.. Are you the sole mod with the power to use those avatars?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.