Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• Wow, then it immediately becomes clear how the episode 4 will end, what frame and which frame the episode 5 will begin already, they will go to that portal and be in that sea temple from episode 1. This all is very intriguing ...

• Jesse didn't take flint&steel from Beacon Town.

• heeeey... can you....... made.... red background.......? :> <3

BeyondEnder posted: »

I made him sit down on purpose, so when someone asks why he's sitting, I could just say "Cuz he fat" Edit: Screw it. Just for you https://imgur.com/iW1Ngjt

• So I’m thinking November 7th or on Halloween.

Linkyop posted: »

Well, it's definitely NOT 24 October. http://stirpicus.tumblr.com/post/166500909166/will-the-trailer-for-episode-4-come-out-this-week

• edited October 2017

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Screenshots and key art haven’t been released yet and those tend to come at least a week ahead of the trailer. I’ve seen people guessing that the next episode could come out the 24th (ie. next week) and that’s not true, sorry. But when the trailer will come out?

• Sadly I don't think it will be released on the 24th.

• edited October 2017

heeeey... can you....... made.... red background.......? :>

• Yup I just saw that- I got so upset sigh

Well, it's definitely NOT 24 October. http://stirpicus.tumblr.com/post/166500909166/will-the-trailer-for-episode-4-come-out-this-week

• It could release on the 31st.

• So that's good! That's mean they'll work more on the game! I think it'll release on 31 October or 7 November!

• You are my god. You are fantastic. Thank you very much. <3 :)

BeyondEnder posted: »

https://imgur.com/Vwpife4

• It wasn't in Beacon town, Ivor still has it.....

Jesse didn't take flint&steel from Beacon Town.

• I totally agree with you. By me, self-sacrificing for someone you care about is one of the most beautiful things a human can make....

SethomanT posted: »

I like it, thinking about it, I would love Jesse to die in ep 5 as the ultimate sacrifice. I dont know why, but I really love stories that end in the hero sacrificing themselves.

• My guess is on 26th...

Libelles posted: »

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Screenshots and key art haven’t been released yet and those tend to come at least a week ahead of the trailer.

• Why are you so happy about LATER releases? All that means is that we all go even more crazy. You do know about episode 5? They probably finished it in about a month, yet they chose to release it like 4 months later and it STILL had many bugs. Just because they release it later doesn't mean there will be less bugs.

ali1382 posted: »

So that's good! That's mean they'll work more on the game! I think it'll release on 31 October or 7 November!

• And since the 24th is out of the question, I'm now leaning towards the 31st

• They've been working on it for about 3 months it's probably already at it's best

So that's good! That's mean they'll work more on the game! I think it'll release on 31 October or 7 November!

• All that hope for it releasing next week has gone down the drain. I’m kind of sad and disappointed. But we’ll just have to wait more

• True, but I still kinda agree with Ali, the later the release the better

Why are you so happy about LATER releases? All that means is that we all go even more crazy. You do know about episode 5? They probably fini

• But when the trailer will be released?

Why are you so happy about LATER releases? All that means is that we all go even more crazy. You do know about episode 5? They probably fini

• edited October 2017

Any guess ?

• edited October 2017

i dont have a dad.. but THATS ok

Im_a_dog posted: »

Oof is what your dad said

• edited October 2017

Well dammit. I guess even 31 of october is a long shot. ughhhh. This episode is tearing me appart and its not even out yet! xD

Last time it took before 22 days before the game was release when it got rated by Episode rated "PG" by the Australian Classification Board.

So 12 + 22 = 34. So its the 31th of october or 7th of november. (Releas date is allways on a Tuesday)

I'm actually gonna lean on 7th :/ because if it where 31th we whould probebly get an offical release date to day. (compared to the last time). If we don't get a releas date in the next two days then its 100% the 7th of november.

• I was waiting for this week to come to hear about news and the trailer. I thought it would release 24th so I got so excited but now I don’t know anymore. :(

• edited October 2017

I'm expecting the 31st. Saying its releasing around Halloween and meaning after is such weird wording, but to be fair it wasn't anyone from telltale who said that.

• I hope that it'll be the 31th.

Well dammit. I guess even 31 of october is a long shot. ughhhh. This episode is tearing me appart and its not even out yet! xD Last time

• edited October 2017

So we have to wait until two days for an official release date. Okay.

Well dammit. I guess even 31 of october is a long shot. ughhhh. This episode is tearing me appart and its not even out yet! xD Last time

• YUP

Catlover11 posted: »

It wasn't in Beacon town, Ivor still has it.....

• Kinda. If it where to drop on the 31th then it should be announced between 17-19 (17 is to day) but this is pure speculation based on ep 3 dates & stuff.

31th:Makes sense because its closer to the total time to what each episode gets.

7th of november: Makes sense because of the information given and compared to the last episode.

IMO: The days we waited from ep2 -ep3 was 35 days so add 35 days to to the releas date of ep3 we get 24th of october ( the hole reason why people like me belive it whould be releas that day). So we are actually wating longer this time around and time is money for game developers.

Libelles posted: »

So we have to wait until two days for an official release date. Okay.

• The voice actor said it’ll release around Halloween but it’s been confirmed to not be the 24th. So either that means episode 4 will not release on a Tuesday or the episode will release on Halloween. I don’t think it’ll release in November I mean November is not around Halloween, it’s after Halloween. So we’re probably getting news and trailer possibly next week. Sorry for this being such a long sentence

• I think Episode 5 had a lot of bugs because they didn't plan for it. If you look at choices(in this site, not in the game.), you'll see episode 4 was named "Desperate Measures", which I think they meant the F-bomb fail, so I think they were planned to end the story at episode 5, but then they thought about extra episodes, and the planning and writing part tooked a lot of time, and they did release late.(sorry for my English)

• no not you beyond ender

Omg, thank you so much!

• What did just happen to the community?

• Uhh... UI Change?

What did just happen to the community?

• This looks so much more different, the community change..?

• Yeah if you looked at the general talk earlier it was announced that the site was going under maintenance.

This looks so much more different, the community change..?

• Is anyone having a little trouble with thins new UI?

• Yup- I'm having a hard time getting used to it

• The new forum change is really.....modern lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.