Season 2 Ep 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing November 7th

Comments

• edited October 2017

How to delete this comment?

• 2 plus 2 that's 4, minus 1 that's 3 QUICK MATH

1+1 = 3

• Error 505 does not compute shutting do..w..n...

1+1 = 3

• (2(2(1-3)-10)+20)+9*33

Stop doing math

ali1382 posted: »

(2(2(1-3)-10)+20)+9*33

• How about: 10-20+30-40+...+990

• 970 + X I guess. The "..." is unknown..........LIKE THE FREACKING NEWS XD

How about: 10-20+30-40+...+990

• edited October 2017

The answer is 500.
    "..." isn't unknown, it means it's continue until 990, for example (10+20+30+40+50+60+70+80+90+100) is the same as (10+20+30+...+90+100)

970 + X I guess. The "..." is unknown..........LIKE THE FREACKING NEWS XD

• edited October 2017

WHAT ARE PEOPLE DOING- The Math. it's so ugly.... XD

The answer is 500. "..." isn't unknown, it means it's continue until 990, for example (10+20+30+40+50+60+70+80+90+100) is the same as (10+20+30+...+90+100)

• "..." is not really a math sign so you tricked me there :=)

The answer is 500. "..." isn't unknown, it means it's continue until 990, for example (10+20+30+40+50+60+70+80+90+100) is the same as (10+20+30+...+90+100)

• Today we will see the key-art for episode 4 and see more news! the day after tomorrow the trailer and on October 31st the episode itself will be released! Yes, I know that the episode is probably not won for Halloween, but I do not know how to figure it out "around Halloween," I think it's for Halloween itself.

• Oh dang I just realized by birthday is next month...

ANYWAYS... I'm sure it won't come out on Halloween due to the fact people will be trick-or-treating and such.

• If you don't have any links or proofs to confirm your words, don't write in this thread, because spam is only done.

Nicrisild22 posted: »

Today we will see the key-art for episode 4 and see more news! the day after tomorrow the trailer and on October 31st the episode itself wil

• where is the episode news in tuesday

• edited October 2017

Really? Cus we use it a lot here and it's even in our math book.

"..." is not really a math sign so you tricked me there :=)

• edited October 2017

No, it isn't, it's very Beautiful. Without math, there wasn't any internet that you're using it right now.

WHAT ARE PEOPLE DOING- The Math. it's so ugly.... XD

• Well It's mostly me getting confused.

Really? Cus we use it a lot here and it's even in our math book.

• Where are the news?

• edited October 2017

All of us in a nutshell

• Below the bedrock!

Where are the news?

• LOL! That's really good one.

Below the bedrock!

• Wait, very long wait...

• Um. No.

DanceMan147 posted: »

immm maybe but they could relese it tommario as a surprise

• edited October 2017

Eric Stripe said something on Tumblr about "The trailer usually comes out at least a week after the Key Art and Screenshots." So, I'm really hoping it isn't like that this episode. If it is that would mean we would still be at least two weeks away from the episode. But I'm betting on the trailer coming out this Thursday, after all Eric also said he was just a writer.

• The wait for this episode is completely KILLING ME. As soon as Jailhouse Block ended, I knew waiting for Below the Bedrock would be frustrating. I JUST wasn't expecting telltale to NOT GIVE US BARELY ANY NEWS.

All of us in a nutshell

• Yeah, it has been 12 days since the last update news

The wait for this episode is completely KILLING ME. As soon as Jailhouse Block ended, I knew waiting for Below the Bedrock would be frustrating. I JUST wasn't expecting telltale to NOT GIVE US BARELY ANY NEWS.

• The amount of news we’re getting is drier than spongebob in that episode where he’s looking for water and he’s all dried up.

• Ikr.... :'(

The amount of news we’re getting is drier than spongebob in that episode where he’s looking for water and he’s all dried up.

• Its also like two cats drowning, trying to gasp for breath.

The amount of news we’re getting is drier than spongebob in that episode where he’s looking for water and he’s all dried up.

• Oh that’s easy I’m talking about your impossible 2+2

(2(2(1-3)-10)+20)+9*33

• Don't mention it.

YEAAHHH this website is a place where we go to get AWAY from school xD

• Just wondering.. why we haven't seen the key art yet..

Nicrisild22 posted: »

Today we will see the key-art for episode 4 and see more news! the day after tomorrow the trailer and on October 31st the episode itself wil

• still waiting and getting bored

• I think we're all bored

vickytonner posted: »

still waiting and getting bored

• Yeah, anyone got any new theories?

I think we're all bored

• I have a theory that Telltale are setting up another adventure pass after episode 5. Might do a thread about it.

Kng0604 posted: »

Yeah, anyone got any new theories?

• Yeah, I'm sure they will, there's plenty more adventures for Jesse and the gang to go on after this one, and hopefully we'll see more Petra, Lukas, and Ivor and less Radar.

I have a theory that Telltale are setting up another adventure pass after episode 5. Might do a thread about it.

• With Wednesday closely emerging soon I’m feeling less and less that the episode will be out next week

• Because with had no news or updates today and Monday

• edited October 2017

Yes, season 1 episode 5 launched in March 2016, 3 months after episode 4, wich launched on December 2015.

And they said that season 2 will stretch into 2018, wich is a sign we will probably see more DLC episodes.

Also, why less Radar? He is a fine Character

Kng0604 posted: »

Yeah, I'm sure they will, there's plenty more adventures for Jesse and the gang to go on after this one, and hopefully we'll see more Petra, Lukas, and Ivor and less Radar.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.