Do these episodes

edited August 2009 in Sam & Max
have as many bugs as
tales of monkey island do?

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Not really. There's a part in Culture Shock were Sam walks automatically that has a graphical glitch if you look at the items in your inventory, and a couple of minor bugs in the final part of Night of the Raving Dead, but nothing like the Monkey Island bugs that I can think of.
  • edited August 2009
    i mean i love what tell tale is doing with Tales. but the second chapter had some pretty huge buggs, like cut scenes that you already watched start again if you interact with certain objects, or characters that are supposedly at the bottom of the sea magically pop up. i still love chapter 2 but i hate for TT to not show as much attention to detail on something sooooo big as Monkey island.
  • edited August 2009
    Well, I feel there were more glitches in sam and max since I haven't found A SINGLE glitch playing through chapter 1 wiiare TWICE, and treasure hunt modes on both Pc demo and wiiware.
  • edited August 2009
    There were a few in season 1 but thats about it.. Don't remember many bugs at all in the sam & max seasons
  • edited August 2009
    A dead end in "Night of the Raving Dead" was pointed out.
    Not talking to the COPS until you may take the driving game while still alive.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.