4. Didn't give Xara her bed.
    5. Brought Radar to the surface.
    1. Agreed to PorkChop's deal
    2. Won the trivia contest
    3. Told petra that I whould always be with her
    4. Gave Xara her bed
    5. Brought Fred's people
  • Does Jack still "die" when you agree?

* Agreed to PorkChop's deal * Won the trivia contest * Told petra that I whould always be with her * Gave Xara her bed * Brought Fred's people

• Nope

Does Jack still "die" when you agree?

• 1.took the deal, I didn’t want jack to die since he looked like he was going to fall
    2.won the trivia, it was easy
    3.told Petra I’d wait for her
    4.gave xara the bed
    5.saved Fred’s people, I absolutely hated that they made this decision because I didn’t want to leave radar behind but since I had to choose, I had to choose Fred’s people

• What happens if you lose the trivia?

1. Refused PorkChop's deal. (I thought Jack had it, and so did he...)
    2. Won the trivia contest. (piece of cake.)
    3. Told Petra I'd always be with her. (Best. Moment. EVER!)
    4. Gave Xara her bed. (The emotions and feelings around her past were so deep...)
    5. Brought Radar to the surface with me. (After losing Nurm, I couldn't lose him...)
  • I didn’t take the scavengers deal
    I won the trivia contest
    I promised to stay with Petra
    I gave Xara her bed
    I brought Radar to the surface

• I didn't lose but if you do Jesse sneaks into Fred's house while Kent is asleep.

What happens if you lose the trivia?

1. Refused Porkchop's deal. (On purpose mostly)

2. Won the trivia contest. (I thank my stream chat's birch wall from earlier)

3. Promised to stay with Petra.

4. Gave Xara her bed.

5. Bought Radar to the surface.

• edited November 2017

Accepted the scavenger’s deal.

I knew Jack wasn’t going to die if I didn’t take it but I make the choices from Jesse’s perspective so I took it. I ended up glad I did: I like the interrogation version of the Ivor scene better. It was kind of badass to see Jesse graciously accept her death with such dignity and have that be why Ivor recognized she had to be the real Jesse.

Won the trivia contest in Fred’s Keep.

I also offered the pajamas to Kent. I wanted to keep them but he looked so sad and it wouldn't have been in-character for my Jesse to do so.

Promised to wait for Petra.

Depending on how it affects things, I may go back and change my response to silence instead.

Gave Xara her bed.

I understood on a perhaps personal level why it was so important to her.

Brought Binta and Fred’s friends to the surface.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and I wanted to respect Radar’s decision and give him his moment to shine.

• We have the same choices except I took Porkchop’s deal

JHolleworth posted: »

* Refused Porkchop's deal. (On purpose mostly) * Won the trivia contest. (I thank my stream chat's birch wall from earlier) * Promised to stay with Petra. * Gave Xara her bed. * Bought Radar to the surface.

• Jack said it best... no way would we survive out here without weapons! And I also doubted that they would save us after giving them out weapons...
    • Easy-peasy.
    • She needs to find what she needs in life. I have my own responsibilities, but I'd gladly wait for her to return.
    • I was not going to... (It's just a bed, and we were about to leave to get back home) but how could I resist. It's the one thing she desired when we got down there.
    • Sorry, Fred folk. Radar is the one person I don't want to die. He signed up to be my assistant, and then gets roped into this grand adventure? He can't die now. It's "my" fault for getting involved in another adventure, and threatening my town for it. Jesse made a good point: "If anyone knows how to survive down here, it's them."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.